Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

WOOHOO

Skrull Hunter The Tyrannical Mason's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by magenta View Post
    Nice. I forgot the official card game blog. Techno Girl and BB Ghost tried a blog at one point, too:

http://asgaridanthroneroom.blogspot.com/
    These are great articles, anyone looking for deck building help, this is a must read!!!
    Last edited by The Tyrannical Mason; 08-10-2014 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal Cowboy Musician View Post
    WOOHOO
    Congrats!! and yes his PM system is functional.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyrannical Mason View Post
    Congrats!! and yes his PM system is functional.
    Ok Great

Spectacular Member Myst Sparrow's Avatar

RANGO,
    Your not answering your PM's!!
    SHSO Name:
    Lancing Sparrow Sergeant-Main Account
    Phantasmal Bane Protector -Alt Account
    Marvel Heroes 2016 Name:
    Mocking Sparrow
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Myst Sparrow View Post
    RANGO,
    Your not answering your PM's!!
    Try the Cbox he hangs around there a lot
    http://www.shsohub.com/cbox-live-chat.html

Thanks to the tutilage of the tyrannical mason (and my awesome luck for the second game and her not using her cards eventhough she could (kind of a trickery by me i guess)) I have ended my loosing streak with 1-2 (yes i am still going with the format where the first number is the loss and second is the wins)
    Shso name: Loud Raker Guardian
    Motto: De Omnibus Dubitandum

Quote Originally Posted by sylvestro1299 View Post
    Thanks to the tutilage of the tyrannical mason (and my awesome luck for the second game and her not using her cards eventhough she could (kind of a trickery by me i guess)) I have ended my loosing streak with 1-2 (yes i am still going with the format where the first number is the loss and second is the wins)
    Congrats Loud Raker Guardian, well deserved win, the late combo in the 2nd game (which I won't give away) was a thing of beauty. great chaining sequence. Your decks have improved dramatically. I'm proud of you enjoy your victory.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyrannical Mason View Post
    Congrats Loud Raker Guardian, well deserved win, the late combo in the 2nd game (which I won't give away) was a thing of beauty. great chaining sequence. Your decks have improved dramatically. I'm proud of you enjoy your victory.
    A thing of beauty i looked at it as a thing of desperation I noticed that in the game u werent blocking a certain factor much hence i just thought well ill atleast make it a game in which i atleast tried to put up an offence and the chaining just happened unexpectedly (seriously those blocks were so close to getting me)! Is it funny how the most recent deck i put a lot of thought into that i tested on you on practice matches lost? And the second one when I saw my hand i knew i was facing defeat lol Anyways hope this doesnt stop us from still having fun practice matches!

A thing of beauty i looked at it as a thing of desperation I noticed that in the game u werent blocking a certain factor much hence i just thought well ill atleast make it a game in which i atleast tried to put up an offence and the chaining just happened unexpectedly (seriously those blocks were so close to getting me)! Is it funny how the most recent deck i put a lot of thought into that i tested on you on practice matches lost? And the second one when I saw my hand i knew i was facing defeat lol Anyways hope this doesnt stop us from still having fun practice matches!
    Don't be silly of course not. It's all about the competition. Anytime you want to play just send the invite, I'm always willing to play.

WEEK 2: Gallant Centurion Spy loses to Storm Breaker 1-2. Good games, I should have won the third but my card's effect was glitched.

Last edited by CenturianSpy; 08-11-2014 at 05:52 PM. Reason: added "week 2"
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Gallant Centurion Spy loses to Storm Breaker 1-2. Good games, I should have won the third but my card's effect was glitched.

Shouldnt you get a rematch? I mean it was sort of unfair that a bug caused you to loose!

Shouldnt you get a rematch? I mean it was sort of unfair that a bug caused you to loose!
    No. His third deck was atomic. There will be no survivors.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    No. His third deck was atomic. There will be no survivors.
    Ohkay! Soo thats one person who i can rely on to get my loosing streak started

Storm Builder on SHSO Stormhawk's Avatar

Good games Spy!

Week 2 Storm Builder over Gallant Centurion Spy in 2-1 games. (just posting as per it saying winner is supposed to post, not looking for trouble )

So THAT'S what happened with the card for awhile I thought you were taking mercy on me... it ended up just drawing cards rather than discard first... it's a potentially really powerful card. I assume neither button worked? Idea was to pick a player and I waited awhile then hit poke cause the show had to go on

I really always liked that 2nd deck but you beat it very badly to come back and win... to be fair I was getting VERY lucky early on in 2nd match, it doesn't usually do THAT well... and in the end I guess that showed.
    Last edited by Stormhawk; 08-13-2014 at 06:14 AM. Reason: fair not far... oops ;-)