Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Marvel History Is "Destroyed" March 2019: Who Brought Spider-Man Back?

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

''Marvel History is Destroyed?''

I'll keep an eye out for that story but I doubt the history being destroyed is anything other than a story arc.

It's an event - there's also a teaser regarding the origins of the Fantastic Four.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

My guess is this isn't even an arc event, but just a string of done-in-one issues with a unifying theme. Spencer is probably going to add a bit of history to a classic story and it'll play into his direction going forward.

It'll be Original Sin all over again

The literal answer to the question posed by the poster is the security guard/cop who coincidentally reminded Peter of Uncle Ben, which is good grounds for a conspiracy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    The literal answer to the question posed by the poster is the security guard/cop who coincidentally reminded Peter of Uncle Ben, which is good grounds for a conspiracy.
    It'll probably turn out to have been Ben the whole time or something.

Its not a Spiderman event:
    96FBA9D4-FB98-4EAA-8E2B-D5C0F7F9771E.jpg
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Its not a Spiderman event:
    96FBA9D4-FB98-4EAA-8E2B-D5C0F7F9771E.jpg
    I know that, I got this poster from visiting the "Marvel History Is Destroyed" thread in the main Marvel forums.

This sounds like it's going to be a Learning to Crawl/Original Sin thing where a previously unknown element of Spider-Man's history is revealed.

Judging by the promo it seems like someone was involved with getting Peter to become Spider-Man again after "Spider-Man No More" and it wasn't just Peter realizing it on his own. Maybe the Centi-Demon?

March , isn't that when the new Kraven story line is suppose to start ?
    Wherever I Go , The Wind Follows...............................And The Wind , It Smells Like Rain

Captain America and the Avengers
    BDB35A3A-9D04-4B18-9715-74F049302F67.jpg
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Serio Aragones.

Though technically, he destroyed DC and massacred Marvel.

I don't get a vote. but I think where Spider-man's origin is concerned, simpler is best. no totems. no magic. just an irradiated spider-bite and chance. because it's not important how he got the powers. it's what he did with them.

BANNED

And there's now one for X-Men

Sounds like they're basically doing Zero Hour (funnily enough just like I think DC is doing as well in 2019). The Universe is destroyed. Its put back together, the day is saved, but its actually just mostly intact, there's key differences here and there.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El