Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Will Linda Park make an appearance in The Flash comics soon ?

I know Original Wally West Fans are angry at what happened to him in "Heroes in Crisis," but it does make one wonder what will the REAL Linda Park do when she learns of the TRUTH of all this ?

Will Linda Park return to the Flash comics and regain her memories of the Pre-Flashpoint universe ?

Probably not. She will continue to be forgotten and left in purgatory with the rest of the Flash family.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

If Wally becomes a killer and a villain, let's hope he doesn't go full Superboy Prime ... I'm still upset to see what they have done to Laurie ... I can totally see the actual DC doing the same thing with Linda.

But, I have to admit, that would awesome to see Bart and Linda teaming up, just like the old days, and go find a way to bring back Wally
    Last edited by Spider-Ham; 12-23-2018 at 10:46 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    If Wally becomes a killer and a villain, let's hope he doesn't go full Superboy Prime ... I'm still upset to see what they have done to Laurie ... I can totally see the actual DC doing the same thing with Linda.

But, I have to admit, that would awesome to see Bart and Linda teaming up, just like the old days, and go find a way to bring back Wally
    I think one question should be asked: Would they allow Barry to help ?

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    I think one question should be asked: Would they allow Barry to help ?
    I think everybody would love to see something like this, but DC won't give us what we want.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    I know Original Wally West Fans are angry at what happened to him in "Heroes in Crisis," but it does make one wonder what will the REAL Linda Park do when she learns of the TRUTH of all this ?

Will Linda Park return to the Flash comics and regain her memories of the Pre-Flashpoint universe ?
    They killed their relationship off screen so A: Linda doesn't care and B: Linda won't ever know because no one's going to leak this info to her.

Most importantly, C: DC does not care about Linda or Wally enough to even consider thinking about stuff like that. Why would they include Linda in Barry's comic?
    Last edited by Dred; 12-23-2018 at 01:05 PM.

Spectacular Member

she will have as much of a reaction to wally death as wally parents. ie none at all.

I think if Williamson had more creative control over Wally he would use her, because he seems to understand how important Linda's relationship to Wally is.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

As much as I always liked Linda if her coming back means we get the return of those damn kids then no she can stay ignorant of her old life. I hated those express aged kids so much they made me drop the Flash series. I didn't mind at all when they were just little babies, but the minute they aged them up and made them speedsters I hated them. It is one of those lazy comic troupes I hate with a passion. I hate Bendis for doing it to Jon over in the Superman books too.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    As much as I always liked Linda if her coming back means we get the return of those damn kids then no she can stay ignorant of her old life. I hated those express aged kids so much they made me drop the Flash series. I didn't mind at all when they were just little babies, but the minute they aged them up and made them speedsters I hated them. It is one of those lazy comic troupes I hate with a passion. I hate Bendis for doing it to Jon over in the Superman books too.
    When the kids came back they weren't speedsters. They had different powers. Only Iris was ever a speedster for a brief period at the end of Wally's last comics as The Flash, and as Impulse where she literally never showed up with a speaking role ever again.

They existed as babies for literally 5 issues, which were worse comics than when they came back. Those awful Cavalieri fill ins before they shipped Wally and Linda out. At least Wild Wests was a decent arc and the Doom Patrol crossover was great.

Also, you hate Bendis for doing it to Jon? Jon is literally an example of a character aged up super fast outside the universe and injected into comics as a young kid, just like Iris and Jai. Jon Kent is the ur-example of that "lazy trope."
    Last edited by Dred; 12-23-2018 at 08:51 PM.

Mighty Member

I'm thinking she will eventually.

Yes! I can see Dan Didio having her murdered.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Probably, yes. It will take time but I think it will happen.

Astonishing Member

Not sure why this thread was revived but there's absolutely no reason for Linda Park to ever appear in a Barry Allen comic, and that's what The Flash will be for the next twenty or so years.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Yes! I can see Dan Didio having her murdered.