BANNED

Default Who can defend against Gaia's "Dark Tunnel" assassination technique?

NOTE: MODS DELETE IF INAPPROPRIATE. Seeing as how this technique was OK'd to print in Weekly Shōnen Champion by the editorial team, I think it should be OK(?)

Google "Gaia dark tunnel" to find out what the technique entails, I am not linking it here.

Anyhoo, this is a specialized assassination technique used by Gaia(Grappler Baki) that was developed for people of small size. And it is brutal AF. It involves Gaia hiding in a sofa, the target sitting on the sofa, and Gaia pulling a Xenomorph-like move.

The question is, who can defend against the Dark Tunnel once they have already sat down on Gaia's sofa?

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    NOTE: MODS DELETE IF INAPPROPRIATE. Seeing as how this technique was OK'd to print in Weekly Shōnen Champion by the editorial team, I think it should be OK(?)

Google "Gaia dark tunnel" to find out what the technique entails, I am not linking it here.

Anyhoo, this is a specialized assassination technique used by Gaia(Grappler Baki) that was developed for people of small size. And it is brutal AF. It involves Gaia hiding in a sofa, the target sitting on the sofa, and Gaia pulling a Xenomorph-like move.

The question is, who can defend against the Dark Tunnel once they have already sat down on Gaia's sofa?
    I think this thread should be fine just as long as we don't show pictures.

Man Dark Tunnel was messed up.

Anyway, just out of the Baki-verse? Yujiro. Somehow.

Also, Clayface.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

BANNED

I'm going with Akuma. Since both ends of his digestive system can withstand the pressure at the bottom of the sea(and absolute vacuum, if we count his meteor stunts)

Oh wow so that did really happen lol.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i'd have to think about this one.

that tunnel screwed me up. lol