Page 31 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 899
  1. #451
    Standing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    12,521

    Default

    Standing in an old quarry? Is this a DOCTOR WHO crossover?
    verbum sapiente satis est

  2. #452
    www.taurianfilms.com
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Standing in an old quarry? Is this a DOCTOR WHO crossover?
    Or a Power Rangers/Super Sentai one. Or hell, lots of other Toku shows.

  3. #453
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    131

    Default

    4th big crossover and arguably the last one at least for arrow since it's ending. starting with the dominators invasion , then crisis on earth x with the evil dopplegangers, last one with elseworlds where this year crossover coie is first set in motion ...

    i wonder what the future holds now for cw crossovers rumored that all the earths will be merged into one ...

  4. #454

  5. #455
    Astonishing Member protege's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Chandler az
    Posts
    3,918

  6. #456
    Pro Mutant Anarchist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,964

    Default

    Fuck yeah, I wanna see Jennifer and Supergirl together!

  7. #457
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    45,647

    Default

    It definitely sounds like Black Lightning's world is going to get merged with Earth-1.

  8. #458
    Incredible Member Bat-Meal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    683
    Last edited by Bat-Meal; 11-15-2019 at 05:15 PM.

  9. #459
    Spectacular Member djoki96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    184

    Default

    And here's a teaser. For all shows.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg3xmtvEijI

  10. #460
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    45,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djoki96 View Post
    And here's a teaser. For all shows.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg3xmtvEijI
    Is that castle Kate is walking towards Wayne Manor? Is that where Kevin Conroy's Bruce is?

    The Black Lightning trailer makes it sound like his Earth gets hit by the Anti-Monitor before he joins the heroes.

  11. #461
    The Nature Boy AnakinFlair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Saint Ann, MO
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    4th big crossover and arguably the last one at least for arrow since it's ending. starting with the dominators invasion , then crisis on earth x with the evil dopplegangers, last one with elseworlds where this year crossover coie is first set in motion ...

    i wonder what the future holds now for cw crossovers rumored that all the earths will be merged into one ...
    My thought is that, at least for the next few years, the crossovers will be small and between only a couple of shows instead of all of them. Or maybe just have special episodes with characters from one show appearing on another.

    Guggenheim is now saying that Katie Cassidy-Rodgers will be playing the Earth-1 Laurel in Crisis, and the Earth-2 Laurel in the spin-off.

  12. #462
    Standing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    12,521

    Default

    If the object is to have one Earth, with all the CW DC shows taking place on that one Earth, then I don't see how any of the other Earths can survive the Crisis. I expect it will be like in the comics and all of our main heroes will go back to the beginning of the universe. And maybe those heroes will retain memories of the previous Earths, but the world after Crisis will have one amalgamated history. In such a scenario, Black Siren and Mia Smoak seem like outliers--one being from a world that never existed and the other from a future that likely never happened.
    verbum sapiente satis est

  13. #463
    Standing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    12,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djoki96 View Post
    And here's a teaser. For all shows.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg3xmtvEijI
    There's supposed to be a Crisis teaser trailer for Green Arrow, but I haven't been able to find it on youtube--I've seen screen shots of it. Maybe they pulled it because it spoiled too much, but other people have seen it, so it must exist.

  14. #464
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    There's supposed to be a Crisis teaser trailer for Green Arrow, but I haven't been able to find it on youtube--I've seen screen shots of it. Maybe they pulled it because it spoiled too much, but other people have seen it, so it must exist.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIYsftzbZmA

  15. #465
    Standing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    12,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    Much thanks.
    verbum sapiente satis est

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •