Page 40 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

The one thing I've wanted ever since they added in The Flash and Supergirl is a Justice League show. I know it's unlikely, but I hope Oliver survives and We end up with a League show.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by djk61387 View Post
    The one thing I've wanted ever since they added in The Flash and Supergirl is a Justice League show. I know it's unlikely, but I hope Oliver survives and We end up with a League show.
    smallvillle did have their own league of sorts ...

Is Will Wheaton counted as a guest appearance?

Guggenheim said there's six that haven't been announced, so taking that into account with the rumored cameos:

1. Wheaton as "The End is Nigh" guy.

2. Robert Whul as Alexander Knox (Burton Batman).

3. Tom Ellis as Lucifer (I know he denied it, but let's just be open to the possibility he was trying to hide his cameo).

4. The DC Universe Titans (I forget if the Doom Patrol were also rumored).

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    smallvillle did have their own league of sorts ...

Jesus Christ these costumes were bad.

Like, bad fan cosplay level of bad.

Retired

I expect it will be more than six when you total up all the random cameos. I wonder if we might see an extra Luthor or two.

spoilers:
    Apparently the dead Superman is John Haymes Newton from SUPERBOY, season 1--so Scott Wells, or Sherman Howard, could be the Luthor that disappeared.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I expect it will be more than six when you total up all the random cameos. I wonder if we might see an extra Luthor or two.

spoilers:
    Apparently the dead Superman is John Haymes Newton from SUPERBOY, season 1--so Scott Wells, or Sherman Howard, could be the Luthor that disappeared.
    end of spoilers
    I believe there was a cast list for Crisis shown in a pick or video Stephen Amell shot that listed multiple Luthors and Lois's.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Jesus Christ these costumes were bad.

Like, bad fan cosplay level of bad.

Probably a good thing that they never gave Tom a suit. Though from what I remember, the outfits they did give him were as bad as the Cosplay League.

Question- I remember that Justin Hartley was originally cast as Aquaman and even filmed a pilot, but the show didn't get picked up and he was recast as Oliver Queen. But didn't he appear once as Arthur Curry on Smallville, or was it always that other dude in the picture?

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    After the heroes appear behind Harbinger, I swear that music cue makes it sound like Monday night football is about to start.

Also, Jon got sent away in a pod. I'm guessing that when he comes back, he'll be a pre-teen or a teenager. And I kind of wonder if in the Superman and Lois show, if they want to do Super Sons, if they'll use William in lieu of Damian.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Probably a good thing that they never gave Tom a suit. Though from what I remember, the outfits they did give him were as bad as the Cosplay League.

Question- I remember that Justin Hartley was originally cast as Aquaman and even filmed a pilot, but the show didn't get picked up and he was recast as Oliver Queen. But didn't he appear once as Arthur Curry on Smallville, or was it always that other dude in the picture?

After the heroes appear behind Harbinger, I swear that music cue makes it sound like Monday night football is about to start.

Also, Jon got sent away in a pod. I'm guessing that when he comes back, he'll be a pre-teen or a teenager. And I kind of wonder if in the Superman and Lois show, if they want to do Super Sons, if they'll use William in lieu of Damian.
    It was always Ritchson as Aquaman on Smallville. He was asked to return but scheduling kept him from participating.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

A day of football on into Crisis....its a good day

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post

S
    P
    O
    I
    I
    L
    E
    R
    I heard nick was going to be babysitting Jon, so I don’t think this is likely.
    Last edited by protege; 12-08-2019 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    S
    P
    I
    I
    L
    E
    R
    I heard Mick was going to be babysitting Jon, so I don’t think this is likely.
    Fixed. Because it is important. For laughing purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    It was always Ritchson as Aquaman on Smallville. He was asked to return but scheduling kept him from participating.
    That being the case he will likely be in the 100 page special. I was reading an interview with Guggenhiem where he said DC is going to publish a 100 page special that is set between episode 2 and 3 and will feature characters that couldnt appear due to scheduling issues. Specific mention was made of Felicity and The Ray. It will be canon but not necessary for those watching the shows only.

Retired

I'd like it if some of the Kryptonians, including Jon-El and his parents, survived the end of their universe in the bottle city of Kandor, which Supergirl later finds in the bottle episode. That way Jon could age up, but he would age with his parents and they wouldn't miss out on those precious years of raising their infant son, when much of our most important emotional development occurs. Otherwise he could end up seriously twisted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Fixed. Because it is important. For laughing purposes.
    I thought I said mick! Stupid spellcheck!��