Page 25 of 81 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    I think only Routh's Superman, Welling's Superman, Hoechlin's Superman, Erica's Lois, Tulloch's Lois and maybe Black Lightning are going to be the only guest stars that are gonna played a major role.

Sorry if I have already posted this, i have been saying the same thing on many sites XD
    I think Conroy's Batman will also get a decent role
    Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I’m not holding my breath that welling is going to be a big part of this.
    Isn't Welling also a regular on Arrow's final season?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I think Conroy's Batman will also get a decent role

Isn't Welling also a regular on Arrow's final season?
    No, he's just going to be a part of Crisis.

But since Arrow this season is all building towards Crisis, it's possible he could appear before the crossover officially starts. But nothing's been said about that.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post

But since Arrow this season is all building towards Crisis, it's possible he could appear before the crossover officially starts. But nothing's been said about that.
    See, if they did that: showed some of these cameos leading up to Crisis (cutting away to other universes) that could save some room in the actual Crisis event for several people to shine outside the Arrowverse norm.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post

It would be nice if all the worlds that will get only a cameo in the Crisis got a special episode of their own outside of Arrow before the Crisis. We should feel like it's horrible that a universe of people died rather than two seconds of, "That was an interesting cameo that makes it feel that this world which people watched and loved and characters had so many things happen there is considered so irrelevant now because it was way back that it merits two seconds."
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of HellÂ’s Brigade View Post
    I hope this will be awesome, and I think it will be fun, but at the same time I know I'm going to be disappointed by several of these cameos. Most will probably be very, very brief. I hope some key ones get a bit more time to shine, like RouthÂ’s Superman and ConroyÂ’s Batman, but there are so many people in this IÂ’m not too hopeful.
    From the moment they began announcing the appearances of previous stars of DC shows I never expected the majority to feature greatly. For the most part I expected their appearances to be either cameo or as brief as 90's flash was in elseworlds. Some will have more like the amount of play of The Ray and Red Tonado from earth X crossover provided producers feel doing so pulls viewers.

Here's how I see it break down. With current streaming services many of these actors will get more pay if their old shows start streaming again. So the likes of Burt Ward, Huntress etc who's appearance may spark a revival of their old shows can get a payday from it. As such they'd be willing to sign on for less just for that. Likely their rolls will be minor at best.

Others with nore pull power Like Welling and Durance have greater draw power. As such their appearances will pull more viewers as well as cost as much for a minor or short appearance as they will for a longer one. As such they are far more likely to have a larger part.

Then you have the likes of Routh, Dean Cain (if he appears as Clark from Lois and Clark) and Linda Carter who already have existing contracts with the producers of one or other of the shows involved. If those contracts are still valid they may appear even more as thier cost would be less. I mean both Cane and Carter have played repeated guest rolls on SG.

Whether they make a large appearance or not or it's just a quick splash of them on this from the fact that they will be tied Into The arrowverse makes them part of it. It opens the door for them to feature again. Look at Constantine, had a guest appearance on Arrow and now a regular on Legends. Firestorm, Atom, and White Canary all started out the same way.

Whether they play a big part or not in this particular story is nothing to get dissapointed over BECAUSE of the door it's going to open to potential future Stories. Here's where the naysayers will throw out how crisis will end all these earths, but in the actual event the characters from E1,2,S,X,C were all merged into the new Earth Prime. Even later E2 Superman, Alexander Luthor and E22 Superman continued to exist. We could also get a merged character like Hawkman from Legends merged with Hawkman from Smallville (allowing a new casting later)

Cameos or all out the potential this presents is exciting, not just because of the crisis story itself

Retired

I wonder what they could possibly do next year for a crossover event after going so big with this one. Or maybe they just won't attempt it anymore. If they have a shared universe, they could do more regular team-ups within shows--Batwoman with Thunder, Supergirl with Flash, Elongated Man with the Atom. But if COIE turns out to be a big ratings success, the CW will want to replicate that in the next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I wonder what they could possibly do next year for a crossover event after going so big with this one. Or maybe they just won't attempt it anymore. If they have a shared universe, they could do more regular team-ups within shows--Batwoman with Thunder, Supergirl with Flash, Elongated Man with the Atom. But if COIE turns out to be a big ratings success, the CW will want to replicate that in the next season.
    I was just thinking about this.

I think that, at least for next year, for a crossover they need to go small. Maybe just have a two-show crossover (say, Batwoman and Supergirl), and leave the rest of the shows out of it. Or maybe even have a couple of crossovers with two shows each.

Outside of another Crisis-level event or an invasion by Darkseid, I just don't know how they can go bigger than this.

There is always Infinite Crisis. Other possibilities include Injustice and yes, Darkseid.

I don't think they NEED to go bigger.

After an event as huge as this, I wouldn't mind going back to more small-scale, personal stuff.

Extraordinary Member

I'd love a full on Live-Action/Animation Crossover with the DCAU

EG80mSTU8AASKX-.jpg

From Hollywood North. This seems to confirm that at least Mia will be traveling to the past to interact with her dad. This could also set her up for the spin=off to be set in the present instead of the future.

Amazing Member

Still wish this would end with the universes merging together and creating a justice league/society show with Green Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, and a few others.

Quote Originally Posted by djk61387 View Post
    Still wish this would end with the universes merging together and creating a justice league/society show with Green Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, and a few others.
    Same. Its something I've been wanting since Supergirl was announced.

Stephen Lobo will be playing Jim Corrigan/The Spectre in the crossover.

Kind of disappointed they didn't get the actor back from Constantine.