Page 56 of 81 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I want to see a little nod to the old Swamp Thing movies or TV show. I mean they gave a nod to Birds of Prey so Swampy deserves at least a quick nod.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Awesome interaction - so perfect! I need to see this happen again! It's crazy though - both from Vertigo books, both had their Network shows intially cancelled, then the characters went on the another network.
    I would like to see Constantine show up in the final season of Lucifer. They already know each other. Why not?

If we could get Matt Ryan to meet DC Universe Swamp Thing...that would be amazing .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Plus...who better to embody an entity that represents God's wrath or righteous vengeance?

I wonder if God told Corrigan to pass the Spectre onto Oliver.
    “Anti- monitor..... you have failed this multiverse....”

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    With his apparent impending death, I don't think his reaction would have been much at this time. Maybe after the Crisis he can remark on it, though.

That's the joke- Lex always has a blind spot when it comes to Clark.

I wondered the same thing, but then I realized that he was standing a ways behind them with the book. If they moved to try and attack them, he could have wiped them from existence or teleported them to another Earth. He needed to be distracted before they could move on him.

When the producers find an actor they like, they do what they can to keep them around. See Damian Darhk or even Legends of Tomorrow.

Paragon of Soul.
    Well, there you go- we have all these actors and no place to put them- what’ll we do with them? Build a show around them and loosely connect it to the ARROWVERSE!

Astonishing Member

"Maze" or "Mazikeen" is Lucifer's demon friend. Constantine must have helped her out in some way in the past. Lucifer's brother Amenadiel is on the show and is played by D. B. Woodside
    And I assumed it was that Dig's brother Andy was damned and Lucifer knew him from Hell. Must have misheard the line.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Plus...who better to embody an entity that represents God's wrath or righteous vengeance?

I wonder if God told Corrigan to pass the Spectre onto Oliver.
    Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post

"Maze" or "Mazikeen" is Lucifer's demon friend. Constantine must have helped her out in some way in the past. Lucifer's brother Amenadiel is on the show and is played by D. B. Woodside
    Thank you very much for taking your time and patience explaining; I really appreciate it.

Awesome interaction - so perfect! I need to see this happen again! It's crazy though - both from Vertigo books, both had their Network shows intially cancelled, then the characters went on the another network.
    Yeah, me too. Maybe they can do a Vertigo Comics anthology series next:

Example: first episode is about Lucifer, then the next episode is a story about Timothy Hunter, then about Constantine, etc . . .

That's my small weird opinion.

That's the joke- Lex always has a blind spot when it comes to Clark.
    Ah, I see. I guess I was too stressed out from my own family health crisis that the joke went over my head. Thank you for taking your time explaining. Send me your bill.

I wondered the same thing, but then I realized that he was standing a ways behind them with the book. If they moved to try and attack them, he could have wiped them from existence or teleported them to another Earth. He needed to be distracted before they could move on him.
    That makes sense.

When the producers find an actor they like, they do what they can to keep them around. See Damian Darhk or even Legends of Tomorrow.
    Hope My Mom accepts this answer. Thank you again.

Paragon of Soul.
    Oh, that's good! You're good! That's really good.

If we could get Matt Ryan to meet DC Universe Swamp Thing...that would be amazing .
    Hmmm . . . Swamp Thing is the Avatar of the Green . . . does the Green exists outside of the Multiverse? If so, maybe Swamp Thing could save Constantine by pulling him into the Green.

When the Monitor was talking about the Paragons, did he actually mention ... The Guardians?? Aside from super vague references, this is the closest we've gotten that the GLC actually exist in the Arrowverse. It's a shame that curing Crisis they can't play any kind of part, but it would be weird to introduce them now and have them play any kind of significant role - there's only so much screentime to go around.

Retired

The Monitor said that the paragons were in the Tome of the Guardians and that Felicity Smoak helped him with the names. I'm still expecting John Diggle to get a ring.

I also feel like there was a line about "will" that led the camera to pan to Diggle.

Amazing Member MJM Mystery Writer's Avatar

Whatever happened to the Gotham Gazette that had a picture of Michael Keaton on it? That wasn't in the scene with Knox! If there was a choice to use either the Keaton newspaper or the one with Batman saying "Batman captures Joker", then I think they should've went with the one with Michael Keaton on the front. At least it would've reinforced that Know was from the Batman '89 film.

But seriously, are we not going to see that paper in this crossover? That was the image being promoted for the show for months!

BANNED

Couldn't use his face in new content.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Actually... I want to see Specter Oliver confront Lucifer about him flirting with his daughter.

Something I started wondering about today- all of the Paragons have an individual thing they stand for, which makes me wonder how Supergirl will effect the group when they battle the Anti-Monitor. Think about it- she's the Paragon of Hope, but in the last few days she's lost her best friend, and then she looses her mother and the last of her people in Argo, then her second home world, and then in one fell swoop she looses her sister, her cousin, his wife and their child, all of her surviving Earth-38 friends... and to top it all off, Lex freaking Luthor erased the other Superman and took his place. And the Book of Destiny was destroyed again when the Waverider got hit with the antimatter wave. So how much hope can she have left?
    Last edited by AnakinFlair; 12-11-2019 at 08:01 PM.

I did love that nod Diggle and Black Lightning just randomly gave each other. Doubly so given John Stewart is Lynn's brother in some continuities .
    Something I started wondering about today- all of the Paragons have an individual thing they stand for, which makes me wonder how Supergirl will effect the group when they battle the Anti-Monitor. Think about it- she's the Paragon of Hope, but in the last few days she's lost her best friend, and then she looses her mother and the last of her people in Argo, then her second home world, and then in one fell swoop she looses her sister, her cousin, his wife and their child, all of her surviving Earth-38 friends... and to top it all off, Lex freaking Luthor erased the other Superman and took his place. And the Book of Destiny was destroyed again when the Waverider got hit with the antimatter wave. So how much hope can she have left?
    On-paper Lex Luthor is a terrible Paragon of Truth. He only believes his own truth.

Earth-90 Barry married Tina! That's a nice way of culminating that Barry's arc, and made the flashback even more poignant.

That's got to be rough for Barry to see Earth-90 Flash sacrifice himself. On some level, that's Barry's dad sacrificing himself to save Barry and Barry having to watch his father die again. And I guess Jay is probably dead too, now.

Earth-90 Flash had his final run, taking over for Barry to do one of the most iconic moments in Crisis...The Flash's sacrifice to stop the Anti-Matter canon. And it was just as heartbreaking seeing this Barry disintegrate, especially after his flashback to Tina. This Flash, the original TV Flash, went out the true hero he was, once again setting the stage for his successor to lead the future .
    Probably the only time that I have teared up watching any television show. That is the Flash that I grew up with and JWS is amazing. I wish he would not have died, but he went out in an epic way.

This would never happen but I would love some type of, “Earth 90” Elseworlds comic that picks up after the cancelled TV show and that would take us to this point on Crisis.

As a whole this crossover is definitely living up to everything it was hyped to be. My goodness the music is outstanding and all the iconic nods to different themes is a nice touch as well.

Give Brandon Routh a Kingdom Come Superman movie or TV show now please!
    Last edited by Jekyll; 12-12-2019 at 03:05 AM.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!