Page 67 of 81 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1209

I wonder if the "Lex is beloved" storyline is the main setup of the new Superman show where they get to use a Lex who isn't a known criminal and Lois is trying to expose him.

I think Alex isn't allowed to be in charge of the DEO because they like being able to defy authority on that show. The main characters are meant to be counter-culture so they can't be seen as "the man." That's why they eventually had J'onn leave once we found out he wasn't Henshaw and he was being shown as more heroic.

BANNED

Wondering if the old Earth 2 Black Siren replaces Laura in history?

Is Wallace West erased?

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Live thoughts:

On the planet Maltus, did they repurpose the Atlantis model from Stargate: Atlantis?

Like how The Monitor complained about his suit. Also, he looks weird without the muttonschops.

So The Monitor is kind of like Krona here, and kind of like the Pariah of the comics.

Kara is done with Lex

So Oliver got a pimpin new robe and some sweet reverb on his voice.

Run, Barry. Run!

Two Flashes! I do wondering if they even filmed together.

Lex being Lex. I really do love Cryer.

They couldn't find a wig for Melissa for the flashback?

I liked the conversation between Oliver and Barry. It really is sad that we won't get those scenes anymore.

I really thought Laurel would have a bigger role in this.

So wait, now it was Diggle's idea for Laurel to become the Canary?

I love Ryan's commitment when he wades into the Shadow Demons

"You have failed this universe!"

While it makes sense for Barry and Sara to be with Oliver when he died, I expected Kara to be there as well.

Oh, Lex. What have you done now?

Alex and Nia gushing over Lex was slightly disturbing.

Is it too much to hope that Kelly has been erased?

I guess this means that Kara and Lena's relationship has been reset. I do wonder if the changes Lex made will stick, though.

Marv Wolfman cameo!

Finally, Earth's 1 and 38 have merged.

And Oliver's still dead. I really thought they'd keep him as the Specter, so that he could make occasional cameos.

Beebo!

Mick, proving once again why he's my favorite Legend.

And Ray is now my second.

Was that Taika Watiti?

Got to admit- I was kinda hoping that Nash would merge with Harry. He's still my favorite Wells.

I'm liking Ryan Choi. Anyone know if he's going to be part of any of the shows going forward?

They aren't even trying with J'onn anymore, are they?

Welcome back Black Lightning!

For Frodo!

The Anti Monitor still looks like an albino Freddy Krueger. I am glad they supersized him, though.

Sad to say- the team of heroes charging the Shadow Demons was a bit underwhelming. Feels like they got more heroes together to fight the Nazis. Guess we finally saw the limits of a TV budget and shooting schedule.

Seriously, where the heck was Laurel? And the rest of the Legends?

Baby Sara is back!

Superman has two kids now?!

I like that Kate was hanging with Kara and Alex.

Crisis now featured the last appearance on TV of Swamp Thing.

Brandon got the Donner shot of Superman flying in space, with a newer, brighter costume.

Wow, they really are going to go for STRIPE on Stargirl.

GREEN LANTERNS?!

The League has formed.

Gleek

Here's my rant- I'll need to see how it is handled going forward, but I hate the fact that Lex is in charge of the DEO. And I hate it because, once again, Alex is kicked to the curb. Seriously, J'onn ran the DEO for four years of the show, plus all of the time before the show started, and he was only removed once- and even then he was quickly restored. Alex, mean while, was the director for a few months before Haley was sent to 'oversee', which actually translated into 'Haley took charge and Alex was a grunt again.' And now they seem to be doing the same thing again. For a show that's all about female empowerment, they really keep screwing over Alex.
    I saw a few pictures on Facebook; yes, grant and Ezra filmed together.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I saw a few pictures on Facebook; yes, grant and Ezra filmed together.
    They did go out of their way to touch each other a bunch during their scene...

BANNED

The old Earth 19 doesn't exist anymore, Gypsy's Earth. It's replaced with Swamp Thing Earth.

New Earth 2 probably doesn't have all the old characters from the old Earth 2, and is no longer the partiality evil Earth. So no Zoom?

Retired

I like that Supergirl had the bangs in the flashback, because it wasn't a genuine flashback. It's a shard of memory that exists in the Speed Force. They shouldn't have gone to a lot of trouble to make it accurate--because memory isn't accurate. If you try to remember what your friend looked like three years ago, you're probably not going to get it right. You remember them with the haircut they have now. The other scene with Laurel and Diggle made that clear--it wasn't as things actually happened, it was a memory that Flash was able to intercede with.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    They couldn't find a wig for Melissa for the flashback?

Was that Taika Watiti?

Welcome back Black Lightning!
    1 - I guess since they weren't going to bother shaving down Ollie's beard in his various flashbacks it's all just subjective memories in the speedforce.
    2 - Where?
    3 - I am so glad they included him in this and brought "BL" into the Arrowverse to play with the others.

BANNED

Wonder if the Legions future is changed

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Wonder if the Legions future is changed
    When has it not?

After seeing Ezra Miller, I'm a bit surprised they didn't use this as an opportunity to promote/tease the upcoming Wonder Woman movie.

Oh, and since they used footage specifically from the Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern movie, that means Earth-12 is the Hal Jordan Green Lantern earth - not just "well, they just used the footage to show the GLC" - nope. That's from that movie, so it's from that reality.
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 01-14-2020 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I wonder if the "Lex is beloved" storyline is the main setup of the new Superman show where they get to use a Lex who isn't a known criminal and Lois is trying to expose him.
    I also have to think Lex's "So this is what it feels like to be a hero" line at the Dawn of Time maybe made him create this new reality for himself where he's beloved and seen as a hero.

And btw, the Marv Wolfman cameo was priceless! I can't imagine what it was like for him to see his story brought to life like this and to be able to step into it!
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 01-14-2020 at 10:32 PM.

Wondering if the old Earth 2 Black Siren replaces Laura in history?

Is Wallace West erased?
    The Laruel question I don't know. That's confusing in itself, since Sara was acting like she had no one left for her in this world, which would imply Laurel is dead but, E2 Laurel is still around, so who knows.

Also, There isn't a Wallance West in this universe, it's always been Wally West, just like Iris is Iris and Joe is Joe. He's actually showing up in an upcoming episode.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Still no fn Diggle Lantern....grrrr

So is the multiverse back and Earth Prime folks just dont know it..?
    Last edited by KabutoRyder; 01-14-2020 at 11:20 PM.

Amazing Member

The old Earth 19 doesn't exist anymore, Gypsy's Earth. It's replaced with Swamp Thing Earth.

New Earth 2 probably doesn't have all the old characters from the old Earth 2, and is no longer the partiality evil Earth. So no Zoom?
    It's still possible old Earth-19 and old Earth-2 still exist. They could just now have different designations.

BANNED

Rather have some Earths gone. Or least merged with others.

It was funny and unexpected that it all ended with a "Superfriends" reference, and funnier that of the actual Superfriends, the only one there is Superman and he's the only one not on a show (until his show starts next season)