Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 371
  1. #196
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    43,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I doubt that they could have Mark Hamill as the Joker (in the same season as a Joker movie), but just having him show up as Trickster in the same episode as a Kevin Conroy Bruce Wayne would be birthday cake.
    Oh man, if they could get Hamill in this, the hype would be truly epic .

  2. #197
    Death becomes you Osiris-Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    6,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comic-Reader Lad View Post
    If they can't get Tom Welling for the Crisis crossover, they should still seek out other Smallville stars.

    If they could work around his schedule, it could be fun to see Justin Hartley back as Green Arrow side-by-side with Stephen Amell.

    Erica Durance and Michael Rosenbaum, too. Maybe they could reveal that the Tom Welling Superman died when the Crisis hit Earth-Smallville.
    Erica Durance was already on Supergirl as Supergirl's mother, Alura, and she lives in Canada so she wouldn't be that hard to get. Though would she be back as Alura or Lois Lane?

  3. #198
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    6,959

    Default

    I expect for Helen Slater to play her version of Supergirl. She's already in the show as Kara's Earth mom

  4. #199
    Standing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    12,195

    Default

    I think I'd rather that some of these appearances were seeded into the episodes leading up to Crisis. Because if they try to squeeze them into the five episodes (or worse yet all in one episode), they aren't going to get enough screen time.
    celebrating 50 years of 4 beatles crossing a zebra

  5. #200
    Mighty Member Lonewolf36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I think I'd rather that some of these appearances were seeded into the episodes leading up to Crisis. Because if they try to squeeze them into the five episodes (or worse yet all in one episode), they aren't going to get enough screen time.
    I think Arrow will be gathering these heroes leading up to the crossover.

  6. #201
    Fantastic Member Midnighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comic-Reader Lad View Post
    If they can't get Tom Welling for the Crisis crossover, they should still seek out other Smallville stars.

    If they could work around his schedule, it could be fun to see Justin Hartley back as Green Arrow side-by-side with Stephen Amell.

    Erica Durance and Michael Rosenbaum, too. Maybe they could reveal that the Tom Welling Superman died when the Crisis hit Earth-Smallville.
    We saw what appeared to be the dead body of Smallville's Green Arrow in the Elseworlds crossover.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    I think Arrow will be gathering these heroes leading up to the crossover.
    Yeah I think they said that in a recent interview.
    # FIRE DIDIO #JUSTICE FOR WALLY WEST

  7. #202
    Incredible Member signalman112's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    703

    Default

    Marv Wolfman hired as a consultant on CRISIS.

    https://comicbook.com/dc/2019/08/04/...-marv-wolfman/

  8. #203
    Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    769

    Default

    What I would like to see, but probably will not happen, is to have an epic opening sequence, like you see with Japanese animation, to celebrate bringing one of the first ambitious comic book events to screen.

    Example:



    Thank you for your time and patience.

  9. #204

  10. #205
    King of Wakanda Midvillian1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,764

    Default

    Tuning back in for this cross over.

  11. #206
    Astonishing Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Tuning back in for this cross over.
    Christopher Reeve and Adam West being reanimated to reprise their roles.

  12. #207
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    6,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Christopher Reeve and Adam West being reanimated to reprise their roles.
    I'll be down for hologram Reeve and West.

  13. #208
    Standing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    12,195

    Default

    The first time Barry went from his Earth-1 to Supergirl's Earth-38, they used old footage from some of the old TV shows. I think that's what should happen--a montage of film as the Monitor moves through the multiverse. No need to create CGI images of Christopher Reeve or Adam West. They just need to get permission to use a second of two of film for each of them. However, that might be impossible if there are certain legal agreements that don't allow it or if the money involved is astronomical.
    celebrating 50 years of 4 beatles crossing a zebra

  14. #209
    Death becomes you Osiris-Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    6,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'll be down for hologram Reeve and West.
    Yes. Too bad Adam West passed away. When he was on The Big Bang Theory he still looked fit and it would have been great to see him in the Batsuit one last time, especially in that Robin aka Burt Ward
    is scheduled to appear.

  15. #210
    Astonishing Member AJBopp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Yes. Too bad Adam West passed away. When he was on The Big Bang Theory he still looked fit and it would have been great to see him in the Batsuit one last time, especially in that Robin aka Burt Ward
    is scheduled to appear.
    He was unable to stand in that episode
    Why yes, I AM a Mark Goodson/Bill Toddman production.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •