I guess it's fitting that the Arrow half of the crossover would open with a flashback to The Monitor and then feature various flashbacks to pivotal moments between Oliver and other characters. Maybe this was their way of making sure Oliver had a last scene with all the various crossover people (Kate, Ray, Superman and Lois, and Kara) before he sacrificed himself.

I love how Oliver's Spectre voice is so heavily modulated because Ollie's Green Arrow kind of popularized the whole "Superheroes modulating their voice" thing.

Where was Thawne? He said he'd see Barry in Crisis. Did he overshot his run or was he stuck in the Speed Force?

Seeing Oliver get to say "Run, Barry, Run" was pretty cathartic. I'm going to miss their friendship but I'm glad we got to see them emphasize how close they were before the crossover ended.

I don't know what Guggenheim meant by their being more guest appearances in the second half. Unless we're counting the montage of the other Earths, which was mostly re-used footage, there was only 2-3 major cameos in this. But I guess most of their cameo budget probably went to EZRA MILLER's FLASH !!!!

That was probably the biggest, high-profile, and unexpected moment yet. I know Miller has said he wanted to meet Gustin's Flash, but I never expected it would actually happen and on a TV Crisis of Infinite Earths of all things. That was such a geek-out moment, and the perfect Flash moment for Crisis aside from 90's Flash's sacrifice. I also loved how Gustin's Flash ends up being the one who gives Miller's the idea to call himself The Flash.

I thought it was weird that they never once panned to Batwoman during the big fight. I was half-expecting Kate to be sneaking up on the Anti-Monitor.

"You Have Failed This Universe!" Yep, it was all leading up to that one line.

Oliver's death scene would've felt more powerful if they hadn't done the fake out in the first half in my opinion, but I guess he needed to die once to become The Spectre.

I do agree that I wish Kara had been there with Barry and Sara to see Oliver's death. She could've flown up there. I think we needed a last, intimate, moment with the Arrowverse Trinity. And that line about them needing to protect the new universe would've been doubly relevant because he would've known Kara would be on the new Earth .

Luthor has restored his public reputation and is now in charge of the DEO. I wonder if they'll explore this more on Supergirl or the Superman and Lois show, or both. Because he's got to be plotting something.

Lena has also apparently been reset back into being friends with Kara, unless the support is the act. Are they going to restore her Pre-Crisis memories or just leave her as is?

It wouldn't feel like Crisis without a Marv Wolfman cameo, and it was pretty amusing seeing him going up to Flash and Supergirl to ask for their autograph when he killed them off in the original story.

Man, poor Diggle. He wasn't at either of Ollie's death scenes. Although I think they're saving up the big last stuff with Ollie and Team Arrow for the series finale.

I knew they couldn't do this big a crossover, and involve the Legends, without a Beebo appearance.

Sargon was a fun cameo, but it would've been neat to see Abra Kadabra back again.

It was fitting for the Legends part of the crossover to see Sara taking a major leadership role among the heroes with Oliver gone. Next to Ollie she probably has the most experience leading a group of Superheroes, even if they don't always act like Superheroes. I wonder if that will continue moving forward in crossovers.

Why is Rene acting like this is his first crossover? He was in Invasion! And Earth-X.

Superman just turns up in the big group shot without any fanfare and barely does anything against the Anti-Monitor. His show can't come soon enough for him.

The final battle did feel smaller then Earth-X, with less heroes. I guess they just couldn't figure a way for all the Legends, Team Arrow, or Team Flash to be in it. I mean, did Ralph do anything in this crossover? Nate and Ava were just on the Waverider. Neither Black Canary, Laurel or Dinah, got to really do anything.

"New Universe, new look." Except...not really? It's just your normal costume with your human face. And then you transformed it into your Martian face soon anyways, so what was the point? I thought they were saving up all their Martian Manhunter budget for the crossover but it seems like they're still trying to find ways to not have to show him in his Martian form. I mean, he didn't even transform for the fight in Hour Four!

Cisco didn't show up...is he still Vibe again?

If Earth-Prime merged the Earth's and rebooted Earth-2...where does that leave Laurel? Her Earth is back but it isn't even her Earth anymore. She wasn't a Paragon, so would she even remember all this? Was she reformatted into Earth-1 Laurel?

They missed the perfect opportunity for the Anti-Monitor to have his comic helmet when he supersized himself. It almost seemed like they were going to do it when that yellow energy was coursing through his face.

Black Lightning is finally part of the Arrowverse proper, so it will be interesting to see how his show deals with being re-set back into Earth Prime and what Freeland is like in a world where various other Superheroes are established, although in-universe it seems like Black Lightning has only just started interacting with the greater hero community. I also wonder if we'll see any Arrowverse heroes pop up in Freeland in the future now, or if Black Lightning will now be a staple for the show-wide crossovers.

Is that the same President as from Invasion!? I don't think it is.

If Oliver's identity being public led to one good thing, it was the President letting the world know he helped sacrifice himself to save the universe and everyone, commending him as a true hero. So no matter what Oliver will always be remembered for the good he has done, and for his heroism, assuring his legacy.

Now if only she could have intervened when the FBI was after him...

Baby Sara! That was great to see. I'm curious if she'll be part of Mia's timeline now, and maybe that's how JJ doesn't end up a Deathstroke? I wonder if Lyla remembers being Harbinger.

Superman wasn't a Paragon so I'm not sure why he was surprised at having two sons, unless J'onn's mind whammy to give him his memories back just made him forget. Is the other kid going to turn out to be Chris Kent/Lor-Zod?

That honoring of Ollie in the Hall of Justice with the arrowhead funeral pyre was a nice touch, although while I get why they used his final Green Arrow costume, I would've used his season 5-7 suit since it felt more "Green Arrow."

And what better way to cap the end of this crossover then by finally establishing the Arrowverse Justice League in the Hall of Justice and unveiling the Justice League round-table? Except...psyche! You thought they were the Justice League, but the reveal of Gleek and the theme music says they're really...THE SUPER FRIENDS !!!

Do we need Superman and Supergirl on the same team, with their own chairs with the exact same logo? How do they know who's chair is whose?

Can Laurel also use the Canary chair as Black Canary? Do she and Sara have the same logo?

I liked them giving Green Arrow a chair as a way of honoring Ollie and doing a bit of a King Arthur by leaving a spot open for "the one true king" to return when he is needed. Or maybe Mia will sit in it.

So the Multiverse is restored with a new DC TV Multiverse with all the DC Universe shows and, presumably, the main live-action ones that got hit by Crisis (So Smallville, Burton Batman, '66, etc.).

There's something fitting about the JSA being on Earth-2 again, although does that mean John Wesley Shipp's Jay Garrick got shipped to that Earth? Is Earth-3 the Crime Syndicate Earth now?

Do you think Jesse Quick got re-integrated into Earth-Prime, without Harry as her dad? Maybe now she's Johnny Quick's daughter again?

I know they used movie footage for Earth-12, but I have to believe that is the Earth the HBOMax Green Lantern show is going to be set in.

Titans and Doom Patrol being set on different Earths explains the different Chiefs?

Seeing Routh's Superman survive brought such a smile to my face. He even looked at the camera like he was saying "you really thought that would be enough to stop me?" And he's restored to being a proper, colorful, Superman, so maybe they managed to avoid Kingdom Come with the reset.