Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    So, let’s play with this a bit.

What are ten things you’d like to see in this crossover.

Here is my list.

-At least seven hour long episodes. Make it an entire Crisis Week.
    -Bring at least some version of Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Aquaman into this.
    -Bring back previous DC stars into the Crisis. Routh/Welling as Superman, etc......
    -Powergirl.
    -A merging of Earth’s so that the shows can more easily crossover.
    -Dr. Fate or the Spectre stepping up.
    -If it’s all changed afterwards, I want a proper Black Canary/Green Arrow romance.
    -A proper Special Effects budget. Don’t be afraid to make it big.
    -More Flashes. I think it would be neat to see an alternate red haired Wally show up.
    -Zatanna and the Batclan proper showing up.

-A 7 Part Crossover
    - Ralph Dibny Integrated into the event
    - The Return of Harry Wells from Earth-2
    - John Glover’s Lionel Luthor
    - Welling and Rosenbaum making appearances as Clark and Lex from Smallville along Brandon Routh as Superman
    - Gotham getting included
    - 90s Flash
    - Matt Letscher Eobard (We know he was there thanks to the Future Newspaper from Flash)
    - Beebo and Gary
    - A Calling all heroes moment bringing back all the Major Faces and Fan Favourites from the Arrowverse for the final fight including Firestorm, Captain Cold, Rip Hunter, Amaya, Wally, Jay, Jesse, Thea, Nyssa, Roy and Slade
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

- 6 part crossover (Flash, Arrow, Legends, Supergirl, Batwoman, Black Lightning) to be concluded in a 2 hour movie.
    - As many TV shows and Movie Earths that can be referenced on Monitor viewscreens as well as actors brought in.
    - Like Earth-90 showing the modern Earth-90, Lets see what Batman 66 and other Earths is like today in 2019 and what new Heroes and Villains have evolved.
    - Characters the shows have used lets see them in thier old roles (Dean Cain, Linda Carter, Laura Vandervoort, Helen Slater, Brandon Routh, John Wesley Shipp, Sam Witwer ect.)
    - Merger of the CW Earth's shows.
    - The formation of the CW Justice League.
    - Crimson Fox from Poweless making an appearance.
    - Arrow meeting Smallville's Green Arrow.
    - John Diggle as Green Lantern.
    - Legion of Super-Heroes involved.
    Last edited by Lonewolf36; 12-12-2018 at 07:15 PM.

They've given themselves an impossible task, because no matter what they give us, it won't be as good as we thought it would be.

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

This is self-indulgent and unlikely, but in my dreams...

Michael Gray, back as a middle-aged Billy Batson, and either Jackson Bostwick or John Davey (or somehow BOTH) as Captain Marvel.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    I posted this in the other thread

DC has shows on TV that work together which have

Superman
    Supergirl
    BatGirl
    Flash
    Martian Manhunter
    Firestorm
    Atom
    Green Arrow
    Black Canary
    HawkGirl/Hawkman
    John Diggle(John Stewart)

Black Lightning
    Mr.Terrific
    Vixen
    Vibe
    Gypsy
    Killer Frost
    Plastic Man
    Brainiac

We are a Wonder Woman and Aquaman character away from every major Justice League character being represented and that is crazy. And they are about to do Crisis on infinite earths this is so cool.
    Havent kept up lately? Is diggle doing some Green Lantern **** or was there just a Easter egg where they revealed his real name was actually John Diggle Stewart?

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Here's hoping for a post-Crisis CW universe where John Wesley Shipp's Jay Garrick is integrated into Earth 1's history and is a permanent member of the supporting cast.

Another crazy thought:

What if post-Crisis Green Arrow ends up being more like the O'Neil/Adams version, and Diggle is Green Lantern John Stewart?

I'm all for them just going crazy with it and doing an extensive re-write of Arrowverse history!

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Havent kept up lately? Is diggle doing some Green Lantern **** or was there just a Easter egg where they revealed his real name was actually John Diggle Stewart?
    When Earth-90 Flash showed up on Earth-1 and saw John Diggle, he asked "John, where's your ring? I guess you don't have a ring on this Earth." That has led to a let of speculation that John Diggle's doppelganger on Earth-90 is John Stewart, the way Hank Allen's doppelganger on Earth-3 is Jay Garick.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    This is self-indulgent and unlikely, but in my dreams...

Michael Gray, back as a middle-aged Billy Batson, and either Jackson Bostwick or John Davey (or somehow BOTH) as Captain Marvel.

That would be totally awesome!

BANNED

They need to do their own their own thing with COIIE, not try to recreate the comics. There isn't enough material in this universe to make it more than 4 episodes. The premise is like all other superhero stories. Bad guy threatens (in this case the multiverse, but in a narrative sense doesn't matter if its the city or a planet or a single person); heroes fight; heroes lose; heroes regroup; heroes win. There aren't dozens of heroes we've come to love over decades, there are half a dozen and some supporting heroes thrown in.

In the context of CW, this was always going to be Barry's story and no one else's. Best guess is that Barry appears to die according to the story put forth in the future newspapers, but Oliver somehow dies in his place. Villains are released to fill time with the supporting heroes in fights, while three or four main heroes take on the main antagonist.

More than for episodes and it becomes a real snooze.

Theory: we (and the other characters) are going to be led to believe all along that Earth-1 Flash/Barry will die saving the Multiverse in the Crisis, but at the last possible instant, Earth-90 Barry/Flash will replace him. Barry/Flash-90 is presently in the same position that Kal-L/Earth-Two Superman was in during the original COIE comic book maxiseries: his world was dead and erased from history. He had no home to which to go. Knowing that, Kal-L did not allow Earth-One's Kal-El and the other heroes to sacrifice themselves (because they still had a home and a future), taking it upon himself to finish off the Anti-Monitor. Perhaps that is the path that Barry/Flash-90 will take, preserving Barry/Flash-1 for future seasons, but still fulfilling the newspaper prophecy of Flash disappearing in the Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    Theory: we (and the other characters) are going to be led to believe all along that Earth-1 Flash/Barry will die saving the Multiverse in the Crisis, but at the last possible instant, Earth-90 Barry/Flash will replace him. Barry/Flash-90 is presently in the same position that Kal-L/Earth-Two Superman was in during the original COIE comic book maxiseries: his world was dead and erased from history. He had no home to which to go. Knowing that, Kal-L did not allow Earth-One's Kal-El and the other heroes to sacrifice themselves (because they still had a home and a future), taking it upon himself to finish off the Anti-Monitor. Perhaps that is the path that Barry/Flash-90 will take, preserving Barry/Flash-1 for future seasons, but still fulfilling the newspaper prophecy of Flash disappearing in the Crisis.

I can get behind that, but I do love me some 90s Flash.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post

Yeah, I wish they'd return it to the CW app.

Sandy Hausler

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Before Earth-90 Barry/Flash goes off to his final fate, I imagine he and his Earth-1 counterpart will have some heart-to-heart discussions, and probably take down some Shadow Demons together.

So if Mark Hamill gets involved in COIE, he could play Trickster from Earth-1 and Earth-90.