Page 70 of 81 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1209

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post

If Batman and Superman were active a long while, then I don't think Green Arrow was the first of his kind. But Presidents are noted for saying things that aren't perfectly accurate--and on a meta level it had a truthiness to it. Earth-One used to have a male president--Earth-Prime has a female (but not alien Lynda Carter).
    In the case of Batman that's because they play it as he was an urban myth. Oliver stated as much some time ago. I assumed this meant SM has been retconned to have a later starting carreer.

Well, now that it's all over, what little cameos or interactions do you wish could have been included? (obviously, bringing in everyone would have been cool, but which are the tops on your list?)
    -- Lynda Carter as some version of Hippolyta.
    -- Kate running into the Mazouz Bruce Wayne from "Gotham."
    -- The Legion of Superheroes somewhere.
    -- Vixen (either of them), Hawkman and Hawkwoman.
    -- Michael Gray's still alive - having him play an old Billy Batson who turns into a powerful young man when he says "Shazam!" would have been interesting.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Well, now that it's all over, what little cameos or interactions do you wish could have been included? (obviously, bringing in everyone would have been cool, but which are the tops on your list?)
    -- Michael Gray's still alive - having him play an old Billy Batson who turns into a powerful young man when he says "Shazam!" would have been interesting.
    So is Jackson Bostwick. Cap or Shazam or both having a cameo is about the only thing I could think of--short of Cavill/Gadot/Mamoa/Affleck or Bale having cameos--that would have made the COIE over the top perfect

though a Rick Springfield/Human Target cameo would have pretty interesting

BANNED

Wonder if Paradise Island still exists on Earth Prime?

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I assume Nash will now join Team Flash proper to make up for starting Crisis, but Team Flash will want nothing to do with him.
    I'm hoping Post-CRISIS Nash will have a bit of every Wells we've ever seen in him. As it is, he seems to have parts of Harry, HR, and Sherloque in him.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

So who's been feeding Gleek? Ah well.

Good crossover. I like that they have an empty Arrow seat at the table for remembrance. As well as, I suppose, whenever Mia crosses over.

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Makes you wonder if eventually, after individual shows wind down, they might go on to do a weekly JUSTICE LEAGUE show. Perhaps a successful TV series would redeem the franchise after the less-than-successful DCEU film.

Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Astonishing Member

I just wonder how many changes will really be addressed and how many will like their comic counterparts just be left to a vague "Crisis <mumble>" explanation

BANNED

Laurel lance probably will be an amalgamation

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    I just wonder how many changes will really be addressed and how many will like their comic counterparts just be left to a vague "Crisis <mumble>" explanation
    The books filled in stuff before.

Spectacular Member

Makes you wonder if eventually, after individual shows wind down, they might go on to do a weekly JUSTICE LEAGUE show. Perhaps a successful TV series would redeem the franchise after the less-than-successful DCEU film.

Dunno if they could afford all the star salaries of so many "former" leads, but that would indeed be incredible

I kinda wish they'd shown the animated Justice League. I mean, why not.

Just noticed something on the rewatch- STAR Labs is finally fixed. No more hole in the roof or damaged spire.

I think one of the Superboy actors being Superman of Earth 90 would had been cool.

These would have been awesome. I definitely think the lack of Lynda Carter was a big missed opportunity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    So who's been feeding Gleek? Ah well.

Good crossover. I like that they have an empty Arrow seat at the table for remembrance. As well as, I suppose, whenever Mia crosses over.
    I think it was for remembrance and partially there on the slim chance Oliver might come back. Like King Arthur returning to save Britain type thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post

I think the Super Friends will be reserved for major crossovers now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    We know the second half of Flash will be dealing with a lot of Post-Crisis fallout. Supergirl obviously has to.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I kinda wish they'd shown the animated Justice League. I mean, why not.

Just noticed something on the rewatch- STAR Labs is finally fixed. No more hole in the roof or damaged spire.
    I wonder if the reset Multiverse restored Young Justice as Earth-16.

BANNED

Seems there might be more heroes on merged Earth? Like the Ray for example.