Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 475
  1. #391
    Incredible Member Bat-Meal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    646
    Last edited by Bat-Meal; 10-17-2019 at 09:17 PM.

  2. #392
    Death becomes you Osiris-Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    6,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Meal View Post
    If those two don't end up in bed together then the crossover will be missing a golden opportunity. Alex and Sara together and then Alex trying to explain herself to Kara were the highlight of the Crisis on Earth-X crossover.

  3. #393
    Incredible Member signalman112's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    722

    Default

    I wish all 5 CRISIS episodes would be 55 minutes long and commercial free.
    First official image of the Anti-Monitor(LaMonica Garrett).

    Anti-Monitor.jpg

  4. #394
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    44,832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    I wish all 5 CRISIS episodes would be 55 minutes long and commercial free.
    First official image of the Anti-Monitor(LaMonica Garrett).

    Anti-Monitor.jpg
    No wonder he ends up wearing a helmet .

  5. #395
    The Nature Boy AnakinFlair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Saint Ann, MO
    Posts
    1,783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    If those two don't end up in bed together then the crossover will be missing a golden opportunity. Alex and Sara together and then Alex trying to explain herself to Kara were the highlight of the Crisis on Earth-X crossover.

    Unfortunately, Alex is now with Mary Sue Kelly. And Kate's getting a new girlfriend. I doubt they would have both of them cheat on their new girlfriends, but I can see Kate flirting with Alex if she gets the chance.


    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    No wonder he ends up wearing a helmet .
    I suppose any face created for the show would end up being a disappointment, but if you look at the comics, you really can't see what his face looks like. All you ever see are I think his teeth, and glowing eyes. Hard to translate that into film without going full CGI, and no way this even would have the budget to pull that off.

  6. #396
    Incredible Member Bat-Meal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    646

    Default

    I wonder if there's any chance of a Supergirl-Prime. Superboy-Prime was a great villain in Infinite Crisis, but originally a hero in COIE.

  7. #397
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    44,832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Meal View Post
    I wonder if there's any chance of a Supergirl-Prime. Superboy-Prime was a great villain in Infinite Crisis, but originally a hero in COIE.
    I don't know if it's in the cards (I think we would've had an indication of it by now), but they've never really explored the concept of there possibly being an Earth-1 Kara.

  8. #398
    Standing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    12,355

    Default

    If the Earths are amalgamated it really won't matter anymore, because the one Earth will have one timeline, with all the DC characters in it.
    You can't jump a jet plane like you can a freight train,
    So I'd best be on my way in the early morning rain.

  9. #399
    Incredible Member Bat-Meal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    646

    Default

    Well I'm getting ahead of myself, but since they are doing COIE this year - I see no reason for them not to do Infinite Crisis at some point in the future, in which case it would be best to setup a Superboy/girl-Prime in this event.

    That's only assuming there would be any such plans of course, or that they'd even use the Super-Prime villain at all.

  10. #400
    Astonishing Member stargazer01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,112

    Default

    When does Crisis start?

    just want to be sure to not miss it since I don't watch the shows.

  11. #401
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    When does Crisis start?

    just want to be sure to not miss it since I don't watch the shows.
    Episode 1: December 8th
    Episode 2: December 9th
    Episode 3: December 10th
    Episode 4: January 14th
    Episode 5: January 14th

  12. #402
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    44,832

    Default

    I kinda wish they could have fit in somebody from Gotham (the show), but I'm wondering if there would've been any rights issues with Fox over that.

  13. #403
    Astonishing Member stargazer01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Episode 1: December 8th
    Episode 2: December 9th
    Episode 3: December 10th
    Episode 4: January 14th
    Episode 5: January 14th
    thank you so less than 2 months

  14. #404
    Extraordinary Member Jokerz79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    5,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I kinda wish they could have fit in somebody from Gotham (the show), but I'm wondering if there would've been any rights issues with Fox over that.
    Seeing the Rogues of Gotham vs the Arrowverse heroes would be amazing. I know some people had issues with Gotham but everyone has to admit the Rogues looked great well outside of Bane.

  15. #405
    Standing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    12,355

    Default

    It worries me that no Monitor is coming to Earth-38 to tell Supergirl she has to die to save all existence--like with the Flash.
    You can't jump a jet plane like you can a freight train,
    So I'd best be on my way in the early morning rain.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •