Page 57 of 81 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

So far, my only real point of critique is many characters getting far too little screentime, like Black Lightning now as the latest example.
    Hope the finale reunites them all.

Now we have to wait an entire fucking month

Amazing Member

Re-watched Flash episode and there was a part that Lex told Supergirl and Batwoman that only someone with great or extreme will would be able to use book of destiny to return whole Earths. Sounds like a green lantern to me.

Also when Superman was speaking to Lois about never giving up hope they cut to the monitor, I bet he saved Superman somehow and he returns for last parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    So far, my only real point of critique is many characters getting far too little screentime, like Black Lightning now as the latest example.
    Hope the finale reunites them all.

Now we have to wait an entire fucking month
    I know with Black Lightning, it was an issue with the scheduling since they film in Atlanta. They have said he would appear in hours 3 and 5, and I'm expecting every disappeared hero (except Flash-90) to show up by the end.

I'm just disappointed we haven't seen Van Wayne from "Powerless" (Crimson Fox at least.... )

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Won't be exact of course, but I anticipate something akin to this as far as disappeared heroes returning for the final rock quarry smackdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post

Give Brandon Routh a Kingdom Come Superman movie or TV show now please!
    So much this. I have maintained that I am not a huge Supes/Bats fan. I want other characters to get their shine in movies or TV. Didn't like the idea of another Bats in BvS and despite that being such a POS movie, Affleck/Irons won me over as Bruce/Alfred and I would have sat through another movie for more of them.

In that way Routh, even if i am sick of Superman, I always thought he was an excellent Clark and Superman in a very very bad Superman. Seeing him get his redemption in Crisis, man I could go for more. If not a show, we need him at least one more time in another crossover. Routh's schedule will clear up anyway with him and his wife leaving Legends.

To be honest, all respect to Tyler, I wish Routh was headlining the Superman show. He's just that perfect .

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Won't be exact of course, but I anticipate something akin to this as far as disappeared heroes returning for the final rock quarry smackdown.

I chuckled at the fact that the only ones to unmask were the actors they could get back Still, that is a cool scene.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I chuckled at the fact that the only ones to unmask were the actors they could get back Still, that is a cool scene.
    Indeed. Very cool. Except for Danny Slavin. He can eat a @#$%. Still Forever Red (even with its continuity crapping upon) is still my fave team up.

But yeah, totally expect something like this. Would be an easy way to slip in some brief Green Lantern Diggle action.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I'm just disappointed we haven't seen Van Wayne from "Powerless" (Crimson Fox at least.... )
    Agreed Crimson Fox or Fire would have been nice to see.

Incredible Member

[/QUOTE]

as said , they could just use old stock footage and cgi for those far away shots like those super sentai movie where all the megazords team up and they just use old stock footage for all their attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post

as said , they could just use old stock footage and cgi for those far away shots like those super sentai movie where all the megazords team up and they just use old stock footage for all their attacks.

[/QUOTE]

Ah those beautiful blocky old school Sentai zords....looooove it.

Retired

I only ever watched the first Power Rangers series on Saturday morning TV, but it bothered me because I could sense that most of it was footage from some other Japanese iteration and that the American bits were put in to repurpose it for American sensibilities--but I wanted to know what the real thing was like and not just an Americanised version of true Japanese action. But I do have Pink Power Ranger's picture on my fridge.

I think there needs to be some big end battle on the new Earth to conclude the Crisis. Otherwise, the people of Earth will not understand the great sacrifice represented by the Crisis. That's something that always bothered me about the comic book version of Crisis--most of it was all for nought as far as anyone on Earth remembered it. This should be a major item on any super-hero's resumé--it would be sad if it didn't count for credit in the final score.

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I only ever watched the first Power Rangers series on Saturday morning TV, but it bothered me because I could sense that most of it was footage from some other Japanese iteration and that the American bits were put in to repurpose it for American sensibilities--but I wanted to know what the real thing was like and not just an Americanised version of true Japanese action. But I do have Pink Power Ranger's picture on my fridge.

I think there needs to be some big end battle on the new Earth to conclude the Crisis. Otherwise, the people of Earth will not understand the great sacrifice represented by the Crisis. That's something that always bothered me about the comic book version of Crisis--most of it was all for nought as far as anyone on Earth remembered it. This should be a major item on any super-hero's resumé--it would be sad if it didn't count for credit in the final score.
    If I recall correctly, everything that occurred prior to COIE # 11 disappeared from the collective (newly formed) universe's memory, at least in its original, multiversal configuration. Everyone should remember the great battle that occurred in COIE # 12, however. As late as 2008, it was referenced on past front pages of THE DAILY PLANET.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I just thought of another cameo they could do. Get a few of the actors from the cheesy failed Justice League of America TV movie. At least get the ones that played Fire and Guy.