Page 30 of 81 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Other than a few episodes of Lucifer a while back it's not like Tom Welling has been doing all that much lately anyway. The last movie he was in was in 2016. Maybe he is doing this because he needs the work.
    Michael Rosenbaum has been a little busier in comparison so maybe he doesn't need the work as much.
    According to Rosenbaum, it wasn't that he wasn't interested. It was that they wouldn't tell him how much it would pay, what dates the filming would be, what the script would be and so on and, on top of that, he had to say yes or no right that very moment.
    Power with Girl is better.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    According to Rosenbaum, it wasn't that he wasn't interested. It was that they wouldn't tell him how much it would pay, what dates the filming would be, what the script would be and so on and, on top of that, he had to say yes or no right that very moment.
    I don’t blame him, how much something pays is vitally important, to me at least. Nothing worse to be offered a job only to find the pay is such that you would never have applied if they had been up front about it.

Astonishing Member

There may be some surprise cameos though, so you never know. After all that was the Green Arrow of Earth-90 that died. A Green Arrow of
    It sounds like they were trying to get old/unused footage of shows/movies too. So I could see a bunch of cameos (Gal Gadot looking outside of a window at a red sky) and quick shots all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Hope we a Spectre vs Anti-Monitor battle Royale.

Attachment 88693
    I doubt they'd be including Corrigan in the crossover if we weren't going to see this happen in some form.

I wonder how Nash Wells will explain the Spectre ?

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Also according to Rosenbaum Welling isnt hurting for job offers. Hes apparently very picky. And if something doesnt captivate him he rather focus on his own production company.

Stephen Amell also revealed on Rosenbaums podcast he takes big pay cuts for the crossovers so I dont think Welling is getting payed anything worth it to him. All these actors coming back have to be doing this for the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Also according to Rosenbaum Welling isnt hurting for job offers. Hes apparently very picky. And if something doesnt captivate him he rather focus on his own production company.

Stephen Amell also revealed on Rosenbaums podcast he takes big pay cuts for the crossovers so I dont think Welling is getting payed anything worth it to him. All these actors coming back have to be doing this for the fans.
    Exactly. I suspect the big things for Rosenbaum were that a relative was dying in the hospital and the CW Crisis was not a major concern to him and that not telling him exactly when the filming was going to take place would mean being unable to take other jobs to be open for what might be a no pay cameo.

That might be okay for Burt Ward who I assume is retired but not for an active actor. That's not a shot at Ward either. I'm sure he's doing it for the fans of the old show.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Grant and Melissa, such nerds in the best ways.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I see Superman, J'onn, Dreamer, Alex and..is that Brainy on the far left or Vibe? And The Atom?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I see Superman, J'onn, Dreamer, Alex and..is that Brainy on the far left or Vibe? And The Atom?
    I thought I saw Wild dog my eyes dont work for ****

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I thought I saw Wild dog my eyes dont work for ****
    Ohhhhh...now that you mention it, who I thought was Atom is Wild Dog.

Still can't really make out the guy next to him, but he looks like he has goggles so I can only think it's Vibe.

Edit: I watched it paused, I think it's Black Canary. Batwoman is between Martian Manhunter and Superman.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

That Canadagraphs guy posted video on their channel and pix on their blog, showed some of the battle with the anti monitor and it had wild dog there

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    That Canadagraphs guy posted video on their channel and pix on their blog, showed some of the battle with the anti monitor and it had wild dog there
    You talking about the group of photos where its all stunt doubles? Looking over the site I'm guessing I can't post links to it, but one photo has all the stunt doubles together. Left to right its Dreamer, Dinah, Alex, Diggle, J'onn, Sara, Batwoman, Wild Dog.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    You talking about the group of photos where its all stunt doubles? Looking over the site I'm guessing I can't post links to it, but one photo has all the stunt doubles together. Left to right its Dreamer, Dinah, Alex, Diggle, J'onn, Sara, Batwoman, Wild Dog.
    Yeah that's what I was talking about. couldn't recall the list of characters.

A teaser of a teaser. A couple cool shots, notably the Kingdom Come Superman and Lex standing with the heroes in the ol rock quarry of final battles.

Part of me can't wait to see the full trailer and watch it a million times, the other part of me wants to avoid it like the plague and be as surprised as humanly possibly as I watch the Crisis play out.
    Last edited by KabutoRyder; 11-11-2019 at 08:34 AM.