Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
They've said the next crossovers will be smaller and I look forward to that. Maybe it will just be pairs of shows crossing over (like Batwoman/Supergirl or Flash/Black Lightning) where the crossover will be about the relationship between the two main characters, deepening their relationship or maybe even coming to blows over a real and genuine conflict. I think that would be pretty cool.
Yeah, I think it would be smart to start off with smaller crossovers between shows (like Supergirl in the Superman and Lois show, or the Kate and Kara team-up that everyone thinks needs to happen, etc.) before we try another big show-wide crossover again.

It would definitely justify the Post-Crisis merging of everything and be more feasible production-wise.

About the only thing with Black Lightning is the filming issues since it's not filmed in Vancouver and the cost to ship Cress Williams and his suit is costly, although I think of anyone Grant Gustin would probably be willing to fly to Atlanta for a team-up (he's done it before).