Page 41 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

tick, tick, tick ..... it's about to start.... looks like Harbinger will fulfill the function of gathering the heroes like in the comics....

wow -- cameos aplenty in the opening few mintues

I'm glad they knew to start hitting the ground running. After all the buildup, there's no buildup here. It's just CRISIS is here! Heroes are gathered and boom - let's get going.
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 12-08-2019 at 06:20 PM.

They just had a Birds of Prey commercial. Is it me, or should they go to the Bronx and film Harley on the "Joker stairs" for a promo?

Lena has to get over it and stop being a whiny little b.

And wasn't Alex's training in medicine, not physics.?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Okay so we all knew that was going to happen but I didn't expect it to happen in the first episode.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Hey look! We found Supergirl and The Flash's FX budgets!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    And wasn't Alex's training in medicine, not physics.?
    Yeah, that bit seemed so out of place and weird just to make Alex relevant in that scene.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Yeah, that bit seemed so out of place and weird just to make Alex relevant in that scene.
    Supergirl well Arrowverse writers have to have some screwy writing it is in their contracts or something. But the part that I found worse was solar panels on the Monitors tower. He has to have a better power source than that. But still great start.

Good first hour. Wonder what the budget is compared to regular episodes.
    And they killed Ollie already (although another Ollie will probably show up) and we can figure the mu,tiverse will be made right in the end.
    I guess the Monitor's plans are trash now. So half a season of planning is for naught.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

KNOX!!!!!

I squeeled I fully admit.

Man...did not see Ollie going out that quick. So Star City 2046 was not just in the future, but a different earth...should answer some canon questions people have.

they teasing Alex and Lena?

Only bad thing about not watching Supergirl is not knowing the little storylines. Like I know Lena was going to be bent about not being told Kara is Supergirl, but does she really have that much of a stick up her ass for that? Like...petty much?

Cannot wait for tomorrow and KC Supes.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    KNOX!!!!!

Earth-89.. Awesome.

And a couple of Titans!!

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    KNOX!!!!!

Man...did not see Ollie going out that quick. So Star City 2046 was not just in the future, but a different earth...should answer some canon questions people have.

they teasing Alex and Lena?

Only bad thing about not watching Supergirl is not knowing the little storylines. Like I know Lena was going to be bent about not being told Kara is Supergirl, but does she really have that much of a stick up her ass for that? Like...petty much?

Cannot wait for tomorrow and KC Supes.
    Only problem I had with the Know cameo was that the paper said that Batman captured the Joker. But Joker died in Batman '89 (spoiler alert for a 30 year old movie

Here's Supergirl in a nutshell- Kara never told Lena that she was also Supergirl. Lena killed Lex at the end of last season, but before he died Lex told Lena that Kara was Supergirl. Lena felt betrayed and then used Kara to get what she needed to launch a mind control device that would prevent everyone from hurting one another (yes, really). That plan was stopped, and Lena got off because she had her assistant Eve Teshmacher take the blame. Eve agreed to do so because earlier in the season, Lena kidnapped Eve and downloaded her new smart AI assistant into Eve's brain, overwriting Eve's personality.

See? Easy to follow!

Watching Crisis Aftermath. Are the final two eps not until January?

And yes, Lena is that petty.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Watching Crisis Aftermath. Are the final two eps not until January.?
    si, that is correct

And yes, Lena is that petty.
    I think they did a pretty good job showing how damaged she is, from all her trust issues just to find out all her friends were lying to her face. (but they were a bit heavy-handed needing Lena to say how she's not their friend over and over this ep)
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 12-08-2019 at 07:45 PM.