Page 13 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by feenix219 View Post
    Nope.... She was ineligible to be President and the act was unlawful. She hid her true identity. She wasn't even born on Earth. It would have worked better if she was and opened more gray area questions and debates. The way it was portrayed is she is from off world, lied to all of humanity, and used her legal power to benefit people like her.
    Once the 25th Amendment was used to remove Baker from office the Alien Amnesty Act was restored so obviously it was considered legal and therefore the aliens were also legal.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Likely unrelated to Crisis but the CW wants a new Arrowverse show for 2020
    https://tvline.com/2019/08/04/arrowv...c-series-2020/

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Swamp Thing on the cheap and with really bad romance is my guess.

I wonder if if might end up being related to Crisis or a kind of spinoff from what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Comic-Reader Lad View Post
    Just a thought.

Maybe the reason that Black Lightning has been belatedly added to the Crisis Crossover, thereby establishing it as part of the same multiverse as the other DC-CW shows, is because of the recent stance by some in Hollywood to move production out of Atlanta because of their anti-abortion laws.

Given that Arrow is ending this season, maybe they can use that studio space and move Black Lightning's production up to Vancouver for the season after this -- 2020-2021.

This way they can make their political stance AND have all the shows filming near each other to make crossovers much easier going forward -- a having your cake and eating it too scenario.
    Yeah, but if they do that, how much of the cast will come with them? Remember, when Supergirl moved to Canada, they lost half of the cast, including one of the major stars in Calista Flockhart.

Retired

Vancouver can do just about anything--especially with green screen--but I think the Atlanta location gives BLACK LIGHTNING a distinctive look that would be hard to fake. Also, while Vancouver is a multicultural city, the demographics aren't the same as American cities. It's funny how the CW's black characters are often not played by African-Americans. Franz Drameh, Maisie Richardson-Sellers and David Harewood are British, Keiynan Lonsdale is Australian, Jessica Parker Kennedy is Canadian. But then many of the other actors aren't American either. Victor Garber, Jesse Rath, Stephen Amell, Erica Durance, Emily Bett Rickards, Patrick Sabongui, Andrea Brooks and Tom Cavanagh are Canadian, Katie McGrath is Irish, Ruby Rose is Australian, Dominic Purcell is British/Australian, Neil Sandilans is South African, Paul Blackthorne is British.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if if might end up being related to Crisis or a kind of spinoff from what happens.
    I wonder if the arrowverse crew got a heads up from the CW execs about wanting a new show. Crisis can easily laid the groundwork for whatever they want. A show exploring the multiverse (assuming there's still is one) would be the easiest thing to do.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Kevin Mfn Conroy in Crisis as a live action Bruce Wayne???? Yesssssssss

Spectacular Member

I wonder if the arrowverse crew got a heads up from the CW execs about wanting a new show. Crisis can easily laid the groundwork for whatever they want. A show exploring the multiverse (assuming there's still is one) would be the easiest thing to do.
    The Waveryder should just get a multiversal upgrade. They could add team members from across the entire DC Canon.

I wonder, with Routh purportedly playing Kingdom Come Superman, if Conroy, Ward, and possibly Lynda Carter are playing their characters from the Kingdom Come Earth?

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder, with Routh purportedly playing Kingdom Come Superman, if Conroy, Ward, and possibly Lynda Carter are playing their characters from the Kingdom Come Earth?
    It would make sense. Imagine if BATMAN '66, WONDER WOMAN '77, and the Donnerverse were all the same universe (a little problematic in that in the Donner movies, Superman was apparently the first and only superhero).

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Retired

Burt Ward is ten years older than Kevin Conroy, so it might be hard to believe they come from the same Earth. Too bad Adam West is no longer around. I think they'll leave a bunch of stuff unexplained. And maybe some actors will show up and we'll just have to guess who they are. Which is about how I'd like it, rather than trying to nail down all the facts.

I doubt that they could have Mark Hamill as the Joker (in the same season as a Joker movie), but just having him show up as Trickster in the same episode as a Kevin Conroy Bruce Wayne would be birthday cake.

I think a lot of stock footage will be used of characters covering those that are no longer with us.

If they can't get Tom Welling for the Crisis crossover, they should still seek out other Smallville stars.

If they could work around his schedule, it could be fun to see Justin Hartley back as Green Arrow side-by-side with Stephen Amell.

Erica Durance and Michael Rosenbaum, too. Maybe they could reveal that the Tom Welling Superman died when the Crisis hit Earth-Smallville.

Quote Originally Posted by Comic-Reader Lad View Post
    If they can't get Tom Welling for the Crisis crossover, they should still seek out other Smallville stars.

If they could work around his schedule, it could be fun to see Justin Hartley back as Green Arrow side-by-side with Stephen Amell.

Erica Durance and Michael Rosenbaum, too. Maybe they could reveal that the Tom Welling Superman died when the Crisis hit Earth-Smallville.
    Just get Rosenbaum as Lex and have him interact with Jon Cryer Lex... Now that would be awesome!! :P

Like I said, I just want Routh and Cryer to get enough screen time and good writing.... :/