Page 20 of 81 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vworp Vworp View Post
    As usual for the crossovers, their primary function will be to ensure there is as little screen time or significant contribution to the plot as possible from Supergirl.

And they'll probably all end up saving her at some point. In turn.
    They will all tell her that she is better or stronger than they are.

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    They will all tell her that she is better or stronger than they are.
    Please NO.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    I also think Welling has been the biggest Clark actor naturally. Reeve was more of an skinny guy before Superman, though he was very tall.

Next Routh and Cavill but with different body shapes. Cavill really got big with diet and exercise, see JL. But he's not as tall as Welling.
    Also George Reeves had that Barrel Chest look of the Silver Age.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Rather see Powerless characters then.
    Oooh that's a good idea! Alan Tudyk is doing work for DC, he's probably available!

Quote Originally Posted by Vworp Vworp View Post
    As usual for the crossovers, their primary function will be to ensure there is as little screen time or significant contribution to the plot as possible from Supergirl.

And they'll probably all end up saving her at some point. In turn.
    Wouldn't their prior use of Hoechlin imply the opposite? I see more fans worried that the Supermen are just going to be used to prop up Kara.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    I also think Welling has been the biggest Clark actor naturally. Reeve was more of an skinny guy before Superman, though he was very tall.

Next Routh and Cavill but with different body shapes. Cavill really got big with diet and exercise, see JL. But he's not as tall as Welling.
    Or as wide. Height doesnt always mean a bigger frame and that's why atleast to me Welling looks bigger then Reeves. Feel like Welling is just wider lol. Anyway yea Canvill did alot of diet and exercise and alot alot of supplements that come straight from Mexico. Same with Afflek, The Rock, and I'd bet Hugh Jackman. Anyone who walks around significantly smaller then they are in movies. Putting on pure muscle fast with no help is tough.

Lex wont be there apparently they offered him a role but it was almost no money and they needed an answer that day without showing him a script first or any hint of a story.

So sorry if this has already been asked, but is there a chance they'll deal in some way with the son storyline from Returns?
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    So sorry if this has already been asked, but is there a chance they'll deal in some way with the son storyline from Returns?
    Considering how controversial it was, I doubt it.

Retired

There is a youtube video that compares the height for live action actors that played Superman. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5lnIRT4gS4

It's pretty subjective, but the youtuber has Christopher Reeve the tallest, followed by Brandon Routh and then Tom Welling.

I don't believe that Superman needs to be tall. I look at the Joe Shuster Superman as being about average height for a man. It's Wayne Boring who made him a head taller. To me it's less about his physical size and more about the bearing of his character.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    There is a youtube video that compares the height for live action actors that played Superman. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5lnIRT4gS4

It's pretty subjective, but the youtuber has Christopher Reeve the tallest, followed by Brandon Routh and then Tom Welling.

I don't believe that Superman needs to be tall. I look at the Joe Shuster Superman as being about average height for a man. It's Wayne Boring who made him a head taller. To me it's less about his physical size and more about the bearing of his character.
    Yeah! Suppaman is like 3 feet tall!

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Also George Reeves had that Barrel Chest look of the Silver Age.
    I wish they would use some take on the George Reeves Superman in the CW Crisis but, so far, all the alternate Earths seem to be in the present and that one should be in the 1950s. Plus they'd probably mess it up by giving us a setting that didn't feel anything like that setting.

I am looking forward to the CW Crisis but let's just say I'm not counting on Burt Ward playing THAT Robin or, if he does, on it feeling anything like it's really THAT Robin.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Considering how controversial it was, I doubt it.
    Maybe not but when it's just one setting in a slew of alternate realities, they might be able to deal with it.

I think the real issue is that this is a five part series. They probably don't have time to deal with most of these alternate realities in depth. Some of the ones I most want to see (like Burt Ward or, hopefully, Lynda Carter's WW) if they happen at all may be mere cameos.
    Power with Girl is better.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Behind the scenes photo of Gustin(Flash), Ryan(Constantine), Schaech(Hex), Lotz(White Canary), and McNamara(Mia Smoak).

CrossoverCast.jpg

Retired

Well with those cheekbones, no wonder they want to give Katherine McNamara more work. Too bad it's been such a poorly realized character, thusfar.

I think Superman should be tall. Not necessarily the tallest but he should command the screen when he walks in some place, imo. He should be magnetic and charming.