Page 34 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

I wonder when Thawne will pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder when Thawne will pop up.
    Seeing as his escape might be the reason the crisis was bumped up, I wouldn’t be surprised if the whole thing is somehow his fault. Half the problems the heroes of the Arrowverse deal with are usually his fault directly or indirectly anyway.
    Maybe he’s Pariah?

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Seeing as his escape might be the reason the crisis was bumped up, I wouldn’t be surprised if the whole thing is somehow his fault. Half the problems the heroes of the Arrowverse deal with are usually his fault directly or indirectly anyway.
    Maybe he’s Pariah?
    Is he though? The timeline is in a constant state of change, while he might be one of the factors most in it happening a few years earlier I doubt he's the sole reason. Also speaking of Thawne, isn't this when he's supposed to kill Nora? That would bring everything full circle.

Retired

I was thinking about which Earth is Earth-73 and the only thing DC related I came up with was the Super Friends. They got their first animated series in 1973. Could be an Easter egg.

When they talk about saving the Planet in the trailer, they might not mean an actual world--they could mean the Daily Planet.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I was thinking about which Earth is Earth-73 and the only thing DC related I came up with was the Super Friends. They got their first animated series in 1973. Could be an Easter egg.

When they talk about saving the Planet in the trailer, they might not mean an actual world--they could mean the Daily Planet.
    That better be it because otherwise they were saying they could save the people of that Earth which would be crazy.

Batman is literally showing up in TV in the CW and the DCU app.

So much for he's too big for TV..

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post

I was just thinking about that. I think that WB has started to loosen it grip on what characters they will allow to appear, if only somewhat. They have allowed both Superman and Lois to appear on Supergirl (which probably was allowed because there was no new Superman movie on the horizon), We've gotten mentions and seen Bruce Wayne in several TV shows (though Batman appearances are still incredibly rare, being either a dream version or a brief cameo a'la the final episode of Gotham), we've had allusions to Green Lantern (maybe we'll actually see that in the crossover?), and while we haven't had Wonder Woman (she's got a movie coming out next year), we've had both mentions of Themysicra and Amazons on Legends, and we have Donna on Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post

Is he? It seems WB/DC don't mind Bruce Wayne going back to Gotham but him in costume as Batman seems issue outside of little glimpses like Gotham finale and Dick's Evil Batman Dream.

I don't know if we'll see Conroy's Bruce do much more then appear in the exo-suit, but I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Interesting stuff from the episode 3 pix that have been released, as far as who is pictured.

https://www.superherohype.com/tv/472...eroes#/slide/1

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    'waits for everybody to start complaining about Felicity on the cover'

:P

But seriously, I am excited, if a little surprised that it will be released half a year later!

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    'waits for everybody to start complaining about Felicity on the cover'

:P

But seriously, I am excited, if a little surprised that it will be released half a year later!
    I got no problem with Felicity on the cover; I'm just wondering why Oliver has an arrow nocked. It looks like he's about to shoot his wife in the leg

It really shows you how comic-accurate the current Flash suit is to where the comic interpretation of it isn't that different from comic Flash's suit.