Page 35 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 1209
  1. #511
    www.taurianfilms.com
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    967

    Default

    The Ray....was their any bigger of a CW Seed waste than that 'series'

  2. #512
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    48,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    The Ray....was their any bigger of a CW Seed waste than that 'series'
    ...I enjoyed it .

    I wonder if they'll somehow find a way to fit Mari into this. Maybe her original timeline split off into another Earth.

  3. #513
    Pro Mutant Anarchist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,065

    Default

    I enjoyed it too, despite the continuity screw ups.
    Also, great new poster


    Sooo, Smallville-Clark isn't on there.....guess that means he won't play a very big role, maybe he'll even die

  4. #514

  5. #515
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    I enjoyed it too, despite the continuity screw ups.
    Also, great new poster


    Sooo, Smallville-Clark isn't on there.....guess that means he won't play a very big role, maybe he'll even die
    what did you expect, those non cw employed guest stars are just there for a glorified cameos , see super megaforce finale with the veteran rangers returning for a pathetic 10 second cameos.

  6. #516
    www.taurianfilms.com
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    what did you expect, those non cw employed guest stars are just there for a glorified cameos , see super megaforce finale with the veteran rangers returning for a pathetic 10 second cameos.
    Im thinking it will be way better than that. Lol. I hope. Met Danny Slavin at a Power Morphicon a few yrs back, cant stand his ass now thanks to that super megaforce ep, lol

  7. #517
    Standing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    13,030

    Default

    I'm resigned to the fact that people are always going to find fault with these shows and they'll pan them even before they're broadcast. I'm not always best pleased with the results, but I revert back to my four year old self, getting up in the morning and watching the kiddie shows from our local TV station where two local personalities, one who talked to a robot on a space ship and another who talked to his dummies in a hobo camp, in between cartoons, on the most basic level sets, made me believe in a world of wonder. Those guys were super-heroes to me. It's all about letting go of expectations and surrendering to the fantasy.
    we're all in this together

  8. #518
    Death becomes you Osiris-Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    6,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I'm resigned to the fact that people are always going to find fault with these shows and they'll pan them even before they're broadcast. I'm not always best pleased with the results, but I revert back to my four year old self, getting up in the morning and watching the kiddie shows from our local TV station where two local personalities, one who talked to a robot on a space ship and another who talked to his dummies in a hobo camp, in between cartoons, on the most basic level sets, made me believe in a world of wonder. Those guys were super-heroes to me. It's all about letting go of expectations and surrendering to the fantasy.
    I am not even sure what these people expect. The only thing I can think is their expectations far exceed reality. Even movies that have $100 of millions spent on them and take months to make aren't perfect.

  9. #519
    Incredible Member Bat-Meal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I'm resigned to the fact that people are always going to find fault with these shows and they'll pan them even before they're broadcast. I'm not always best pleased with the results, but I revert back to my four year old self, getting up in the morning and watching the kiddie shows from our local TV station where two local personalities, one who talked to a robot on a space ship and another who talked to his dummies in a hobo camp, in between cartoons, on the most basic level sets, made me believe in a world of wonder. Those guys were super-heroes to me. It's all about letting go of expectations and surrendering to the fantasy.
    Well I enjoy them, I expect the cheese and low-budget effects and sets - doesn't bother me. I see them as kids shows like Doctor Who, which I also enjoy.

  10. #520
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    18,346

    Default


  11. #521
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    48,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Danielle Panabaker is absolutely gorgeous .

  12. #522
    Extraordinary Member j9ac9k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Danielle Panabaker is absolutely gorgeous .
    She should show up in "Crisis" as her character from "Sky High" - and people would just think she's a version of Poison Ivy...

  13. #523
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    48,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    She should show up in "Crisis" as her character from "Sky High" - and people would just think she's a version of Poison Ivy...
    Hmm...to be honest, if you dyed her hair red, I think she could pull it off.

  14. #524
    Pro Mutant Anarchist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Danielle Panabaker is absolutely gorgeous .
    That she is.

    She and Tala Ashe are the most beautiful Arrowverse-women.

  15. #525
    Astonishing Member superduperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Metropolis USA
    Posts
    4,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    She's just doing "research", really!
    Now listen to me, Clark! This great strength of yours--you've got to hide it from people or they'll be scared of you!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •