Page 35 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
    www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

The Ray....was their any bigger of a CW Seed waste than that 'series'

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    The Ray....was their any bigger of a CW Seed waste than that 'series'
    ...I enjoyed it .

I wonder if they'll somehow find a way to fit Mari into this. Maybe her original timeline split off into another Earth.

I enjoyed it too, despite the continuity screw ups.
    Also, great new poster

Sooo, Smallville-Clark isn't on there.....guess that means he won't play a very big role, maybe he'll even die

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    I enjoyed it too, despite the continuity screw ups.
    Also, great new poster

Sooo, Smallville-Clark isn't on there.....guess that means he won't play a very big role, maybe he'll even die
    what did you expect, those non cw employed guest stars are just there for a glorified cameos , see super megaforce finale with the veteran rangers returning for a pathetic 10 second cameos.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    what did you expect, those non cw employed guest stars are just there for a glorified cameos , see super megaforce finale with the veteran rangers returning for a pathetic 10 second cameos.
    Im thinking it will be way better than that. Lol. I hope. Met Danny Slavin at a Power Morphicon a few yrs back, cant stand his ass now thanks to that super megaforce ep, lol

Retired

I'm resigned to the fact that people are always going to find fault with these shows and they'll pan them even before they're broadcast. I'm not always best pleased with the results, but I revert back to my four year old self, getting up in the morning and watching the kiddie shows from our local TV station where two local personalities, one who talked to a robot on a space ship and another who talked to his dummies in a hobo camp, in between cartoons, on the most basic level sets, made me believe in a world of wonder. Those guys were super-heroes to me. It's all about letting go of expectations and surrendering to the fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I'm resigned to the fact that people are always going to find fault with these shows and they'll pan them even before they're broadcast. I'm not always best pleased with the results, but I revert back to my four year old self, getting up in the morning and watching the kiddie shows from our local TV station where two local personalities, one who talked to a robot on a space ship and another who talked to his dummies in a hobo camp, in between cartoons, on the most basic level sets, made me believe in a world of wonder. Those guys were super-heroes to me. It's all about letting go of expectations and surrendering to the fantasy.
    I am not even sure what these people expect. The only thing I can think is their expectations far exceed reality. Even movies that have $100 of millions spent on them and take months to make aren't perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Well I enjoy them, I expect the cheese and low-budget effects and sets - doesn't bother me. I see them as kids shows like Doctor Who, which I also enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Danielle Panabaker is absolutely gorgeous .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She should show up in "Crisis" as her character from "Sky High" - and people would just think she's a version of Poison Ivy...

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    She should show up in "Crisis" as her character from "Sky High" - and people would just think she's a version of Poison Ivy...
    Hmm...to be honest, if you dyed her hair red, I think she could pull it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That she is.

She and Tala Ashe are the most beautiful Arrowverse-women.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    She's just doing "research", really!
    Assassinate Putin!