Page 62 of 81 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
    Retired

I didn't mind spoilers so much before the first part of the Crisis, but during the break I've been trying to avoid spoilers for the conclusion. However, just going on youtube in general, a lot of spoilers are in the titles of the videos, without even watching them

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    3. Why couldn't the heroes go into the past to get a Lazarus Pit, instead of going to another world and meeting the Dark Multiverse version of Jonah Hex?
    Simple answer. Because the Dark Multiverse isn't a thing that exists in the CW Multiverse (at least not yet I suppose).

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbite883 View Post
    Simple answer. Because the Dark Multiverse isn't a thing that exists in the CW Multiverse (at least not yet I suppose).
    Um, I was trying to make a joke since that version of Jonah Hex was so rude. I apologize.

Wasn't the Dark Multiverse just an excuse to give Batman a cosmic crossover event? Reading up on it it was all about him. Though Kate meeting The Drowned would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Wasn't the Dark Multiverse just an excuse to give Batman a cosmic crossover event? Reading up on it it was all about him. Though Kate meeting The Drowned would be interesting.
    At the same time, it also gave us a bunch of evil Batman's to offset that somewhat .

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    At the same time, it also gave us a bunch of evil Batman's to offset that somewhat .
    Actually, if the Arrowverse did their version of Dark Nights Metal, it would probably focus on Batwoman because of the 'can't show Batman' rule.

However, it would be interesting to see evil Batwoman x superhero combinations:

-Flash
    -Supergirl
    -Black Lightning
    -Alice (their version of the Batman Who Laughs)
    -White Canary (for some reason I picture the only male member of the Dark Knights)

Rats . . . I can't think of two more. Anyway, that you for your time and patience for my weird imagination.

Looks like Oliver as the Specter is basically wearing his new costume, but with a green hooded bathrobe.

The Anti-Monitor is still looking like an albino Freddy Kruger to me.

I think the thing I'm most looking forward to in these final two episodes is Supergirl. How does she function as the Paragon of Hope, when it's clear that she's lost all hope?

I kinda get how they did it, but it does kind of feel like they cheaped out on The Spectre. Oliver looks more like a hobo then a supernatural Avatar of God's Wrath.

I kinda get how they did it, but it does kind of feel like they cheaped out on The Spectre. Oliver looks more like a hobo then a supernatural Avatar of God's Wrath.
    I’m kind of hoping they’re holding off on showing the final product.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I’m kind of hoping they’re holding off on showing the final product.
    That would be nice .

BANNED

They might have just two Earths but things re.arranged

Just noticed- Nash is on the poster, not Pariah.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Just noticed- Nash is on the poster, not Pariah.
    I figure once Crisis is over he'll revert back to Nash, although maybe having been Pariah will leave a bit of an impact on him.

Or maybe when the Earth's re-merge him being Pariah never happened.

Retired

I'm hoping "their worlds will never be the same" is a misdirect, as I don't see the point of having a Crisis if it isn't to amalgamate the three CW super-hero Earths into one. That will make it a lot easier to have a shared continuity between them, without crossing over to other Earths. I don't expect the shows on other networks to be in the same universe--but Flash, Supergirl and Black Lightning should all be on the same Earth.