Page 63 of 81 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 1209
  1. #931
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    687

    Default

    Probably Earth 1 and 38 merged. Wonder if they will have Nash always been Wells and Earth 2 Siren folded in.


    Maybe Black Lighting Earth with JSA and Stargirl, Routh Superman etc.

  2. #932
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Probably Earth 1 and 38 merged. Wonder if they will have Nash always been Wells and Earth 2 Siren folded in.


    Maybe Black Lighting Earth with JSA and Stargirl, Routh Superman etc.
    I would be so happy if Routh was the merged earth Superman.

  3. #933
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    Um, I was trying to make a joke since that version of Jonah Hex was so rude. I apologize.
    Oh, well, I'm sorry for not asking whether you were joking or not. My bad.

  4. #934
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    48,877

    Default


  5. #935
    www.taurianfilms.com
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Bring on Hobo Arrow

  6. #936
    Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbite883 View Post
    Oh, well, I'm sorry for not asking whether you were joking or not. My bad.
    It's fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I kinda get how they did it, but it does kind of feel like they cheaped out on The Spectre. Oliver looks more like a hobo then a supernatural Avatar of God's Wrath.
    Just curious: How would you design the Spectre's costume to look more like the Avatar of God's Wrath and less hobo?

  7. #937
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    48,877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    Just curious: How would you design the Spectre's costume to look more like the Avatar of God's Wrath and less hobo?
    Go more with the comic design.

  8. #938
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Go more with the comic design.
    A green hood, shirtless, and pastier then a twilight vampire?

  9. #939
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    A green hood, shirtless, and pastier then a twilight vampire?
    Yeah I mean his outfit has at times been green shorts, shoes, and gloves and the hooded cloak and that's it. I mean his figure is pretty good and does plenty of shirtless shots over the run of the series, but ... that's a bit much for a live action "costume".

    I mean I'm not 100% on this look, but not really sure what I would have done differently especially as his old is hooded and green so the deviation isn't to far whatever you do.

  10. #940
    The Nature Boy AnakinFlair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Saint Ann, MO
    Posts
    2,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Go more with the comic design.
    So you want him in the speedo?

    It should be pointed out that what we have seen of him so far has been static shots of him talking to other people, or him walking. It's possible that they will do some CGI work when he starts using his powers that will make him look more comics accurate.

  11. #941
    The Nature Boy AnakinFlair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Saint Ann, MO
    Posts
    2,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth_Brower View Post
    Yeah I mean his outfit has at times been green shorts, shoes, and gloves and the hooded cloak and that's it. I mean his figure is pretty good and does plenty of shirtless shots over the run of the series, but ... that's a bit much for a live action "costume".

    I mean I'm not 100% on this look, but not really sure what I would have done differently especially as his old is hooded and green so the deviation isn't to far whatever you do.
    I think Stephen specifically told the producers that he wouldn't do anymore shirtless scenes. Notice when the replayed the scene where Oliver was chained up and being taunted by a Merlyn in the first episode this season, everything was the same- except the fact he kept the shirt on.

  12. #942
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Totally understandable, I mean look at the interview from Cavil about Witcher where he discussed dehydrating himself to prepare for a shirtless scene? I mean I doubt that they went through that for all the scenes across the run, but it definitely meant keeping him self in even more "tip-top" shape.

  13. #943
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    48,877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    So you want him in the speedo?

    It should be pointed out that what we have seen of him so far has been static shots of him talking to other people, or him walking. It's possible that they will do some CGI work when he starts using his powers that will make him look more comics accurate.
    I was kind of expecting we'd get a CG Ollie as The Spectre.

  14. #944
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I was kind of expecting we'd get a CG Ollie as The Spectre.
    They're probably saving that for the actual episode, not the preview.

  15. #945
    Extraordinary Member j9ac9k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    A green hood, shirtless, and pastier then a twilight vampire?
    Green undies and elf shoes don't exactly scream God's spirit of retribution, does it?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •