Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Yes he could but the point is he hasn't since the mini so you are making shit up. Just because Rogue keeping secrets doesn't mean you can invent secrets for Gambit to make Rogue look better.
    1 - it doesn't make her look better for me
    2 - having secrets is not necessarily evil. Sometimes it can be explained as : "I want to protect by partner." There are also other possibilities.
    3 -I probably missed one story then. Can You show me issue in which we learned that Gambit doesn't have secrets?

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    I kinda don’t see what point you’re trying to make here , xel... you could go with the far easier and more logical angle of she wasn’t really keeping secret, because she was inviting him to a party where she knew her husband and a dozen of her friends were going to be, instead of an odd theory that she’s keeping secrets because gambit wants her too...that doesn’t even make a little bit of sense...
    If I would write this I would say: "You are completly right."

My point is:
    Gambit has secrets.
    When Rogue absorbs his memories ... then she is acting more like Gambit (their first kiss for example).
    Rogue having secrets shouldn't be surprising.

Umm you are the one claiming Rogue keeping secrets is Gambit's fault so you need to provide evidence.

What secret is Gambit keeping and if Rogue absorbed his memories why hasn't she brought up this secret to him?

You theory here is flawed and desperate. Rogue is her own person and there is zero evidence her actions are due to Gambit.

Let me ask, is Rogue ever at fault for anything or is everything Gambit's fault?
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.