Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    We're not discussing who the thief could be?
    Well there are two thieves among the Xmen: Gambit & Storm. They have the skillz to get in and out without being detected, but they don't usually wear a hood. So let's look at all the characters that wear a hood that could be the culprit. Maybe we need some kind of Ven Diagram of Thieves with hoods.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    why doesnt hope matter now? and cable jr being in xforce prevents him from used here?

and eva, I'm not sure. im just guessing some it would be someone with time traveling capabilities or someone who can walk through realities to undo what xman has done or will do.
    Lol.They have hope said it herself she's aimless now.
    I will stand with my cable-Xforce theory.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Lol.They have hope said it herself she's aimless now.
    I will stand with my cable-Xforce theory.
    you will stand with that theory, which is what exactly? that it can't be him because he is in xforce?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you will stand with that theory, which is what exactly? that it can't be him because he is in xforce?
    Sorry,that came out odd.

Spectacular Member

I'm going with Dark Beast or whoever is working for Dark Beast. He probably knew that Beast would have that in his lab.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Well there are two thieves among the Xmen: Gambit & Storm. They have the skillz to get in and out without being detected, but they don't usually wear a hood. So let's look at all the characters that wear a hood that could be the culprit. Maybe we need some kind of Ven Diagram of Thieves with hoods.
    Unless the art is misleading, they are shorter than the height of the fridge. Beast was shown to be taller than the fridge even hunched over. So they must be considerably shorter than Beast.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Is Asrar coming back? I know he’s leaving to return to Conan soon, but it’s kind of stupid if he was the biggest name attached to the relaunch, and only did one issue.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Is Asrar coming back? I know he’s leaving to return to Conan soon, but it’s kind of stupid if he was the biggest name attached to the relaunch, and only did one issue.
    No. The series is rotating between the last 3

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Unless the art is misleading, they are shorter than the height of the fridge. Beast was shown to be taller than the fridge even hunched over. So they must be considerably shorter than Beast.
    Considering there are multiple artists involved in this book, I dont think height is supposed to be hint. I bet the reveal will be inconsistent with this anyway

BANNED

Honey Badger? Armor?

I'm still trying to figure out why Marvel thought it was a good idea to throw in this "cure" thing while we technically still have Extermination going on, Decimation, dinosaurs, one crazy loon loose, another crazy hot jesus figure taking advice from Apoc, Kitty, and some random senator.....it's just all so much "yea, but whaa?" going on at the moment.

Extraordinary Member

Honey Badger? Armor?

I'm still trying to figure out why Marvel thought it was a good idea to throw in this "cure" thing while we technically still have Extermination going on, Decimation, dinosaurs, one crazy loon loose, another crazy hot jesus figure taking advice from Apoc, Kitty, and some random senator.....it's just all so much "yea, but whaa?" going on at the moment.
    I do wonder if it actually leads into X-Force, which based on solicits deals with the threat of genocide.

BANNED

I do wonder if it actually leads into X-Force, which based on solicits deals with the threat of genocide.
    But this is a vaccine, right? So more like extinction on a "can't reproduce level" rather than killing anyone.

Spectacular Member

Honey Badger? Armor?

I'm thinking the Dinosaurs and now the flowers is Apocalypse. Something to do with his Experiments in Black.

The thief is Marrow!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

To be fair if this was manga it would've taken Betsy 3 weeks to swing that psi-sword at Warren.

Glob got more screen time than Jubilee.

It's WiFi.
    Last edited by Triniking1234; 12-12-2018 at 02:11 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post

It's WiFi.
    Too short even for wifi if the height was intended.