Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Eh. They were together when I got into X-Men. And it's a better idea than Betsy x Fantomex and Sabretooth and Angel x Husk and Thot X.
    I liked them once upon a time too but they havent been good since the late 90s. Apocalypse: The Twelve was their last good showing as a couple. Remender's Dark Angel Saga finale was heartbreaking but that run was so dark and it was the start of him becoming codependent on her which has defined all their interactions since

BANNED

Eh. They were together when I got into X-Men. And it's a better idea than Betsy x Fantomex and Sabretooth and Angel x Husk and Thot X.
    Sounds like settling, acceptable only 'cause it's not as bad as something else.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I liked them once upon a time too but they havent been good since the late 90s. Apocalypse: The Twelve was their last good showing as a couple. Remender's Dark Angel Saga finale was heartbreaking but that run was so dark and it was the start of him becoming codependent on her which has defined all their interactions since
    This seems to be the standard for ALL X-relationships, currently. They start off really interesting then...subsequent writers just come in and frakk shyt up, for no good reason. To the point where: We either want it to die and never brought up again or...We become quite apathetic. (Minus the two or three die-hards who still "Believe".)

Ultimate Member

So just fix Warren and then have them move forward together with neither being a crutch for other...best for both...

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Relationship started meh and it ended meh.

Hopefully this lands Warren into the brotherhood for a permanent spot. He and Magneto did good work together.
    Maybe not the Brotherhood, but I could see him going bad, or at least grey, for awhile. I kind of like the idea of him as the new White King that's been floating around his thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Never been all that passionate about the pairing, myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Sounds like settling, acceptable only 'cause it's not as bad as something else.
    Gotta agree. I'd still love to see him with Dani.