Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Too short even for wifi if the height was intended.
    It's armor, also worst money ever spend...

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    It's armor, also worst money ever spend...
    I think it's Armor, too. It has to be someone with some panel time to get a good reaction, and Armor has gotten the most attention out of the kids for some reason.

The thief should be the non x-gene sleeper agent that was mentioned in Return of Wolverine, but that has probably already been forgotten about by the x-office, if these writers were even made aware of that plot.

I enjoyed this issue.
    >Nice art.
    >The action seems to finally be getting to the meat of the matter.
    >Erasing real world religious locations and symbols? Ballsy move, X-Office. I approve.
    >Beast had the computer show times he went to the fridge. Beast doesn't even trust Beast!
    >I hope Armor is the thief. I'd prefer Glob Herman but he's always naked so it can't be him.
    >"Oops." Well said, Polaris. Be the rebellious daughter!
    >Hi, Archangel! [Again. For the umpteenth time. For once and for all.]
    >I like how even Iceman is boggled as to how the hell Fat Guy and Tentacle Man are creating gardens of Eden.
    >Silencing Kitty... Jesus-Man's most powerful and beloved FEAT to date.
    >A genocidal mutant maniac, an annoying mutant peacenik, and an anti-mutant politician? Interesting non-consensual council, Jesus-Man. I can't wait to hear what Angry Human Man has to contribute.
    >Those anti-mutant signs. 'My Child, My Choice.' Damn.
    >Drunk Jamie is having none of Legion's shit! Of course, you should be thinking of the children and not ally yourself with the guy who violated your bodies and minds.
    >Legion's telekinetic hair going completely limp under Cerebro's helmet made me laugh.
    >Can't wait for Legion to remake those ridiculous New X-Teens into his Horsemen of Angst.

Favourite Panels...
    uxm1.jpg
    uxm2.jpg
    uxm3.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

That Archangel page really is amazing looking, even if the actual plot point has been retread to death.

BANNED

A part of me wants cyclops out of this mess, at least dying saved him from passivity and terrible writing (IvX)

Psylocke at the end of the issue when she saw Archangel back

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Psylocke at the end of the issue when she saw Archangel back
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    That Archangel page really is amazing looking, even if the actual plot point has been retread to death.
    I thought he could control it now when he changed between his regular and archangel form. did something change?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Ultimate Member

Warren's problems with his two forms seem to change from issue to issue, so by the time that Betsy and the others get back from the next event he could be very different and got it all worked out....more melodrama that will be worked out as time goes on...

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I thought he could control it now when he changed between his regular and archangel form. did something change?
    Maybe the writers and editors forgot

Ultimate Member

Blasphemy...they'd never do something like that... oh...wait...

Bring back Husk and Angel he can have a quiet life

Mighty Member

Seriously, Angel? You freak out over this? You take that form as often as people die and come back to life.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by greyspawn View Post
    Maybe the writers and editors forgot
    but this was super recent like I thought in the astonishing book he was able to control it in that book with x and fantomex. I mean I could be wrong but I thought he could it control it then.. I'm just confused lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!