View Poll Results: Which Image comic was your favourite this week?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Auntie Agatha's Home for Wayward Rabbits #2(of 6)

1 11.11%
  • Birthright #34

0 0%
  • Bitter Root #2

0 0%
  • Cemetery Beach #4 (of 7)

1 11.11%
  • Head Lopper #10

1 11.11%
  • Hey Kids! Comics! #5 (of 5) [series finale]

0 0%
  • Hit-Girl (2018) #11

0 0%
  • Mage: The Hero Denied #14 (of 15)

2 22.22%
  • The Magic Order #5 (of 6)

2 22.22%
  • Oblivion Song #10

0 0%
  • Outer Darkness #2

0 0%
  • Redlands #9

1 11.11%
  • Sleepless #10

0 0%
  • Spawn Kills Everyone Too #1 (of 4) [series premiere]

0 0%
  • Other - Infinite Dark #3, Murder Falcon #3, Rose #15, Skyward #9

1 11.11%

Default Weekly Image poll #50 - Spawn Kills Everyone, again. Kindly stop, dearest Spawn.

Oof week 50 of the year is finally here, I thought we'd never make it.

Last week's poll was won by a newcomer! Die rolled the, well, die, and was the only one not to get snake eyes!

Let's check out this packed week: Bitter Root is reprinting its first issue to accompany the second one, Outer Darkness does the same. Cemetery Beach crosses the half-way mark, Head Lopper is back for its quarterly issue, Hey Kids! Comics! ends this week as scheduled, Mage, The Hero Denied reaches its penultimate issue, as do the Magic Order and Sleepless.

New this week:
    Spawn Kills Everyone Too is a sequel to Spawn Kills Everyone. Spawn is drawn in chibi style again, with the same murderous wrath as before. This time he appears to be murdering everyone from different franchises; the coming two issues prominently feature iconography from Dragon Ball, Pokémon, Game of Thrones, Super Mario, and Marvel characters like Iron Man or Spawn's own Clown dressed as Thanos. If you hate any type pop culture icons, this series is for you.

330342.jpg

Mage vs. Hey Kids! Wagner vs Chaykin. But I need to make the call. This isn't a typical week where I have a choice of one. If Matt or Howard are reading this, I am open to being bribed for my vote.

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

So many titles! And I only got two...Mage, and Magic Order. Of these, I voted Mage. I'm rather just waiting for both series to conclude; Mage has ultimately become 'more of the same' for me, not calling up the excitement I felt when the series (so long ago) debuted. Magic Order has seemed rather ordinary to me, well done, but not truly engaging on any level.
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

I placed a vote for Head Lopper although admittedly I've not read it yet. But the series has been good so far so I see no reason why it would suddenly change!
    Bit dissapointed Sleepless will be ending soon, wonder if it's for a sales reason or if the story became quicker paced when I dropped off. Might go back to pick up the final few issues now.