Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dr. Doomsday vs. The Sentry

A Composite Amalgamation of 616 Doom and HP Doomsday. Access to all tech and abilities.

The Heralds of Galactus (minus the Destroyer) decide to end Dr. Doomsday. Said Doctor gets 1 week of prep in Latveria and knows exactly when/where they will show up.

Bonus: 1v1 fights. No prep. Speed Equalized

EDIT: Uhhhhhhh. I dont know why the Sentry is in the title. Clearly ive escaped the old folks home again and need help. Cornstarch. Paw Patrol.

BONUS BONUS: vs. The Sentry I guess lol
    Last edited by The Arbiter; 12-12-2018 at 08:36 PM.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

You gave Doom a week of prep. That should do it for him even without the physicality.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    You gave Doom a week of prep. That should do it for him even without the physicality.
    But what about the BONUS BONUS round Pen? Do you think cranberry? Or maybe even petri dish?

*drifts away into the warm embrace of dementia*
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

The bonus bonus round is a cry for help ;p

Idk about the Sentry round but Dr doomsday seems well equipped to beat others here in a speed equalised fight

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    Idk about the Sentry round but Dr doomsday seems well equipped to beat others here in a speed equalised fight
    speed equalization only helps Dr. Doomsday have an even more unfair advantage. Doomsday doesn't need any help/speed equalization, when he can just evolve/adapt to it in the first place. All speed equalization does is give him one less thing to have to adapt to, but nothing he couldn't overcome quickly regardless. Add the prep/tech/magic of Doom to the mix? Pft, overkill.

I love SS, and think he could beat doomsday, but I'd be a really tough fight for him and he'd have to think outside the box. But he's not beating the combined powers/skills of both. Nor are any of the other heralds.

PS: HP doomsday?! Like, c'mon man! I'm starting to wonder is this is a spite thread against Big G's minions :P
    Last edited by seaturkey; 12-13-2018 at 10:22 PM.

Considering HP Doomsday couldn't adapt at all to Superman's speed and it was one of the reasons he was stopped in the end speed is a pretty big factor here (were it not already removed)

Also i suppose if the heralds include Tyrant they'll win the non prep fight

Also i suppose if the heralds include Tyrant they'll win the non prep fight
    Tyrant wasn't reaaaallly a herald.

Quote Originally Posted by seaturkey View Post
    speed equalization only helps Dr. Doomsday have an even more unfair advantage. Doomsday doesn't need any help/speed equalization, when he can just evolve/adapt to it in the first place. All speed equalization does is give him one less thing to have to adapt to, but nothing he couldn't overcome quickly regardless. Add the prep/tech/magic of Doom to the mix? Pft, overkill.

I love SS, and think he could beat doomsday, but I'd be a really tough fight for him and he'd have to think outside the box. But he's not beating the combined powers/skills of both. Nor are any of the other heralds.

PS: HP doomsday?! Like, c'mon man! I'm starting to wonder is this is a spite thread against Big G's minions :P
    It's pretty common knowledge around these parts that I love me some Doomsday, but even I don't think his evolution abilities can rapidly overcome a massive speed differential.

I also don't feel HP Doomsday is particularly out of a Herald's wheelhouse so to speak. He is a rough tough dude, but not exactly Thanos either. Right?
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    It's pretty common knowledge around these parts that I love me some Doomsday, but even I don't think his evolution abilities can rapidly overcome a massive speed differential.

I also don't feel HP Doomsday is particularly out of a Herald's wheelhouse so to speak. He is a rough tough dude, but not exactly Thanos either. Right?
    No hes's not. One quick transmutation and DD is done. No cells to come back from.

Considering the guy evolved to somehow "alter" and "cancel" an energy being and that kickass healing factor, I doubt transmutation is going to work

He also tanks the omega beams on a day they turn Henshaw, a shapeshifter, into a little metal ball

Incredible Member

Nobody Mentions power jacking yet?

Considering the guy evolved to somehow "alter" and "cancel" an energy being and that kickass healing factor, I doubt transmutation is going to work

He also tanks the omega beams on a day they turn Henshaw, a shapeshifter, into a little metal ball
    But he has never encountered transmutation so it should work.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    But he has never encountered transmutation so it should work.
    Turning Henshaw into a tiny ball feels pretty like that.