Default Kure Raian vs Julius Reinhold

Standard arena match

Raian started using techniques again after refusing to do it caused him to lose his match, so he should take it pretty comfortably.

Julius is stronger, but I'm not 100% sure if he's tougher* and he's definitely a lot slower and less skilled.

*: Raian had crazy durability, he literally let Ohma and his first match opponent wail on him and it wasn't really doing anything, and even though he lost against Ohma he was completely fine mere hours later. Wakatsuki hit harder than either of course, but Julius didn't take nearly as many hits.

Pre-tournament Raian might lose to Julius though, assuming that the sheer wall of muscle wouldn't have made him reconsider his "No skill" policy.
    Last edited by Siriel; 12-12-2018 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Raian started using techniques again after refusing to do it caused him to lose his match, so he should take it pretty comfortably.

Julius is stronger, but I'm not 100% sure if he's tougher* and he's definitely a lot slower and less skilled.

*: Raian had crazy durability, he literally let Ohma and his first match opponent wail on him and it wasn't really doing anything, and even though he lost against Ohma he was completely fine mere hours later. Wakatsuki hit harder than either of course, but Julius didn't take nearly as many hits.

Pre-tournament Raian might lose to Julius though, assuming that the sheer wall of muscle wouldn't have made him reconsider his "No skill" policy.
    Even when he started using skill I don’t really think that it was anything significant. He simply started using martial arts techniques. Raian is super durable but he didn’t multiple hits from Wakatsuki.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    Even when he started using skill I don’t really think that it was anything significant. He simply started using martial arts techniques.
    Most importantly he started actually dodging.

Raian is super durable but he didn’t multiple hits from Wakatsuki.
    Instead he took a ton more hits from people who don't hit quite as hard as Wakatsuki, to his totally unguarded face, and laughed at them.

Most importantly he started actually dodging.

Instead he took a ton more hits from people who don't hit quite as hard as Wakatsuki, to his totally unguarded face, and laughed at them.
    True he did start dodging more but that was against two random weapon users. Even with his durability he’s not trying to get cut by a blade.

He laughed at hits from people much weaker than Julius and Wakatsuki. That doesn’t really prove much.

True he did start dodging more but that was against two random weapon users. Even with his durability he’s not trying to get cut by a blade.
    It proves he's not stupid enough to want to stand there anymore, which means he'll dodge Julius.

He laughed at hits from people much weaker than Julius and Wakatsuki. That doesn’t really prove much.
    Much weaker is an exaggeration. Everyone leaves craters when they punch the walls and floor (even Gaolang's punch to KO Kaneda left a crater), and Ohma without the Advance was specifically shown to be able to shatter stone. Wakatsuki and Julius just leave bigger craters than the others do.

For example, Muteba is one of the most physically reasonable guys in the tournament and while Wakatsuki overpowered him it wasn't an adult against a toddler or anything.

I have straight up nothing to contribute other than that for a hot minute I read this as "Kure Raian vs Judge Reinhold".

It proves he's not stupid enough to want to stand there anymore, which means he'll dodge Julius.

Much weaker is an exaggeration. Everyone leaves craters when they punch the walls and floor (even Gaolang's punch to KO Kaneda left a crater), and Ohma without the Advance was specifically shown to be able to shatter stone. Wakatsuki and Julius just leave bigger craters than the others do.

For example, Muteba is one of the most physically reasonable guys in the tournament and while Wakatsuki overpowered him it wasn't an adult against a toddler or anything.
    No that he realizes the importance of technique. He’s gonna dodge but it’s not like Julius is slow. He had no problem reacting to Sawada.

They’ve in addition to larger craters they have also been shown shaking the arena. Muteba isn’t as physically over the top as some of the other characters but he’s still rather beastly. His skill allowed him to last as long as he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I have straight up nothing to contribute other than that for a hot minute I read this as "Kure Raian vs Judge Reinhold".

Lol I thought you were a Kengan fan for a minute.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

these days, who isn't reading that damn manga on this board? lol

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    these days, who isn't reading that damn manga on this board? lol
    Me, you, and Nik have been talking about it forever. It’s about time lol.

No that he realizes the importance of technique. He’s gonna dodge but it’s not like Julius is slow. He had no problem reacting to Sawada.
    Sawada is Rihito's rival. Reacting to him just means you aren't a literal turtle compared to other Kengan fighters.

Sawada is Rihito's rival. Reacting to him just means you aren't a literal turtle compared to other Kengan fighters.
    They are rivals but Sawada has shown to be faster. Like the way that he reacted to judo dude.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    ....well now I can't get THAT picture out of my mind.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate