Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I mean, who don’t I want from the Wonder foes to make a more meaningful reappearance? There are so many good concepts just waiting to be creatively interpreted and updated!

Giganta
    Doctor Poison
    Superwoman
    Queen Clea
    Angle Man (the Jimenez version please)
    Heracles (why allow Marvel to have all the fun with him)
    The Mask
    Doctor Cyber
    Doctor Domino
    Gundra
    Gentleman Killer
    Minister Blizzard
    Doctor Psycho
    Zara
    Osira
    Eviless
    Hypnota
    Crimson Centipede
    Dark Angel
    The Skrill
    Zardor
    Human Fireworks
    Chang Tzu
    Mouse Man
    Inversion: the Inside-Out Man
    Queen of Fables
    Anton Unreal
    Mayfly
    Adjudicator
    Duke Dazam
    Duke of Deception, Lord Conquest, and the Earl of Greed
    Tigra Tropica
    Kung
    Armageddon and the Fourth Reich
    Silver Swan
    Veronica Cale
    Saturna and the Crimson Men
    Villainy Inc.
    Cyborgirl
    Glop
    Medusa
    The Gorgons
    Deimos, Phobos, and Eris
    Sharkeeta
    Inventa
    Lya
    Badra
    Furiosa
    The Queen of Darkness
    Dark Commander
    Perfection

And more... I (nearly) literally have a place for all of them in my Wonder mythos.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    I mean, who don’t I want from the Wonder foes to make a more meaningful reappearance? There are so many good concepts just waiting to be creatively interpreted and updated!

Giganta
    Doctor Poison
    Superwoman
    Queen Clea
    Angle Man (the Jimenez version please)
    Heracles (why allow Marvel to have all the fun with him)
    The Mask
    Doctor Cyber
    Doctor Domino
    Gundra
    Gentleman Killer
    Minister Blizzard
    Doctor Psycho
    Zara
    Osira
    Eviless
    Hypnota
    Crimson Centipede
    Dark Angel
    The Skrill
    Zardor
    Human Fireworks
    Chang Tzu
    Mouse Man
    Inversion: the Inside-Out Man
    Queen of Fables
    Anton Unreal
    Mayfly
    Adjudicator
    Duke Dazam
    Duke of Deception, Lord Conquest, and the Earl of Greed
    Tigra Tropica
    Kung
    Armageddon and the Fourth Reich
    Silver Swan
    Veronica Cale
    Saturna and the Crimson Men
    Villainy Inc.
    Cyborgirl
    Glop
    Medusa
    The Gorgons
    Deimos, Phobos, and Eris
    Sharkeeta
    Inventa
    Lya
    Badra
    Furiosa
    The Queen of Darkness
    Dark Commander
    Perfection

And more... I (nearly) literally have a place for all of them in my Wonder mythos.

Wow..........you put my knowledge of the Wonder-rogues to shame! Some of these aren't even listed on the Wonder Woman Wiki! Perhaps you should be the next writer of Wonder Woman!
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    BUSHMASTER!!!!

Ok, not really.

I'm inclined to say The Duke of Deception, but having a foe who manipulates through illusion isn't such a great fit for "the goddess of truth" that Diana has become post-crisis. I wouldn't mind seeing The White Magician again, and perhaps also Kobra? I have no idea what the current status of Kobra is, though.
    I've always thought Duke Deception should be reimagined as a reality warper.

After Cheetah do you think there will be another villain in the movies?

How do you mean? Like a villain in the next film?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    How do you mean? Like a villain in the next film?
    Yes. What next villain could they get.

Well its not like their hurting for choices. Heck, even on the short list of Wonder Woman villains that are better known you still have Doctor Psycho, Circe, Giganta...
    And Doctor Poison showed their not afraid to use some of the more obscure villains

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I think that they should pick Giganta for the 3rd film. They can use another villain too but I really think Giganta deserves to finally make it on to the big screen.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

I think it's a bit tricky to talk about the third movie when the second one hasn't even been released yet. In a way, I hope that they will use focus a lot on the friendship between Barbara Ann Minerva and Diana in WW84: it is one of the strongest themes of Rebirth. That way Cheetah can be used for the third movie.

I also liked that the first Wonder Woman film wasn't that much of a freak show. After all, Diana should physically overmatch just about everyone else easily, if she goes all out. So I think Veronica Cale or Doctor Psycho would be good fits for the third movie.

ETA: Of course, Queen Clea would make for a splendid teamup with Mera!

Well if we do get Giganta, we could stick in Circe as a new origin story...Unless they want to do something awesome and give us the golden age origin for Giganta.

And true, it is kinda putting the carriage before the horse to already make predictions about such a thing. Though Psycho interfering with Cheetah does sound promising.

Back to villains I would like to see more of, Vulture King is another good one. The whole 'kidnapping hikers and cybernetically augmenting and reprogramming them as soldiers to kidnap more people to reprogram and augment as flying vulture monsters' thing has alot of promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Wow..........you put my knowledge of the Wonder-rogues to shame! Some of these aren't even listed on the Wonder Woman Wiki! Perhaps you should be the next writer of Wonder Woman!
    Some are one-offs going back to the Golden Age, but still interesting concepts. In my research, Diana has/had a lot Professor villains alongside her ample amount of Doctor villains. Holliday University could live again in infamy, with such a robustly maniacal teaching staff.

I'd love to write Wonder Woman, but not sure I'd do a good job. (I'll keep practicing though.) What I do think I'd do a great job at is being an co-idea generator, co-plotter, and editor.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I think that they should pick Giganta for the 3rd film. They can use another villain too but I really think Giganta deserves to finally make it on to the big screen.
    Agreed, and not for just a cold open battle. Depending on the direction they head with Max, I'd love to see Giganta and Doctor Psycho in the next film, with the Cheetah still at large.

Then for the fourth film (let's bust the trilogy framework), please give me Circe and Doctor Cyber as the standout villains eventually uniting other Wonder foes for a massive Diana vs Villainy Inc in film five.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    Well if we do get Giganta, we could stick in Circe as a new origin story...Unless they want to do something awesome and give us the golden age origin for Giganta.

And true, it is kinda putting the carriage before the horse to already make predictions about such a thing. Though Psycho interfering with Cheetah does sound promising.

Back to villains I would like to see more of, Vulture King is another good one. The whole 'kidnapping hikers and cybernetically augmenting and reprogramming them as soldiers to kidnap more people to reprogram and augment as flying vulture monsters' thing has alot of promise.
    I'd prefer it if Giganta's origin is due to her own evil brilliance and folly than due to Circe's magical powers. It'll help her stand on her own, instead of being dependent on Circe - something I've always desired for Doctor Doris Zeul.

I rather it be due to her intelligence. That she is sick. I want to know how should she be associated with Wonder Woman? I know a few times she wants to take Wonder Woman’s body. I wonder what about the tech villains ?

The Mouse Man (reinvisioned as a cyberneticist who "plugs" himself into the lab rats he has mechanized; steering them to commit crimes and stalk colleagues - after his schemes are thwarted by Diana, Giganta (in her civilian identity) gives him the means to reduce his own size (really this was just an amusing form of human testing from her perspective; expecting the formula to result in death). while not her intent, this crazy stalker guy combines his cybernetics in conjunction with the size-shifting to become a proper Mouse Man. sounds silly. but keep in mind that he's deranged.

and no one asked but I personally think that Circe should have been the patron of Giganta providing her the materials that would allow for her experiments in size change to succeed. it's how the god of mischief Loki was used in the Ultimates comics. Dr. Zuel wouldn't be aware that she was dealing with a sorceress. she would have just been a brilliant scientist with a grudge against humanity who Circe decided to aid (because it would be bad for humanity).
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 12-18-2018 at 09:08 AM.