Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Well he's in the alternate reality or whatever during the event so he won't die in Uncanny, maybe he starts something, then comes to his senses and gets caught up in it all before he can do anything about it...or dies to send everybody back home after the event is done...

BANNED

lmao Jubilee gets smashed through a bunch of concrete walls and gets up immediately after without a scratch. Did the Phoenix give her invulnerability when it brought her back to life?

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    lmao Jubilee gets smashed through a bunch of concrete walls and gets up immediately after without a scratch. Did the Phoenix give her invulnerability when it brought her back to life?
    With respect to Jubilee: WTF

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    presumably Nate wasn't trying to kill her.
    Whatever TK force was holding her and the rest of the X-men in place may have also been shielding her from the impact.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    presumably Nate wasn't trying to kill her.
    Whatever TK force was holding her and the rest of the X-men in place may have also been shielding her from the impact.
    Oh. Yeah. I'll take that. Solid No-Prize explanation.

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Oh. Yeah. I'll take that. Solid No-Prize explanation.
    I do my best

A more pressing question is how Armor gets thrown against the wall in issue 3 hard enough to break it and get up like nothing happened - without being armored up first.
    Legion didn't seem to have as much refinement in that issue.

Spectacular Member

So will all of this be blamed on a brain tumor?

Quote Originally Posted by greyspawn View Post
    So they are going to kill off Nate again? Sounds like he is going to die in the end.
    Maybe he will return to AoA and decide to make it a better place like he is in 616 and that’ll be the end of him...until he’s brought back down the line.

Issue was meh at best, was Bobby always this annoying? The fact that he can never be serious doesn’t sit well with me. I mean no disrespect when I ask this but I don’t remember him being this much of a joke literally, before he was outed, is this a byproduct of that? I get it he’s a joker but this is just bad, I’m ready for him to grow up a little, for him to supposedly be so powerful and this much of a joke seems like a waste.

The Red Dragon

This issue was worst than the last. Needs 100% less of the xkids

Still underwhelmed this series. The return of Uncanny was supposed to be a million times better than this.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    Issue was meh at best, was Bobby always this annoying? The fact that he can never be serious doesn’t sit well with me. I mean no disrespect when I ask this but I don’t remember him being this much of a joke literally, before he was outed, is this a byproduct of that? I get it he’s a joker but this is just bad, I’m ready for him to grow up a little, for him to supposedly be so powerful and this much of a joke seems like a waste.
    How dare you!? He is the Spider-Man of the X-Men a quip machine, Nae a QUIP master all shall bow before his quips

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    Bobby's always been like this. It has nothing to do with him being gay

BANNED

I liked the moment between Armor and Nate. The rest was ok, not a very eventful issue. Art was good too, wish we could replace Larroca with Cinar in future issues.

It was nice seeing Storm take lead once her and Jeans, squads linked up. I also liked the fact that the three part epilogue from the first issue was a part of the narrative, in issue six. Some thought those stories were a waste, sh!t, I didn’t even read them initially. But I really like when writers plant little seeds that play out later. I’m thinking now, I might check out more than just Prisoner X, during the whole Age of X-Man Event.
    #MagnetoWasRight