Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    This issue wasn't so bad. In fact, it was pretty good (Extermination still has it beat tho).

This has been the best issue so far. There's definitely some progression and some of Armor's lines really stuck out to me.
    It was a good issue. Events are coming to a head and the showdown between the X-Men and Nate was cool.

Fantastic Member

The issue was not bad bad but most of it was easily skippable. Also how powerless is Jean here makes me really angry. Easy win for Extermination. They say in recent books that she one of the most powerful mutants. Isn't time to act like one? Not to mention that now she has two buffs 1) without to keep Phoenix in check she can push herself more 2) her Pink form which works against great threats like Galactus and Nate. Meh at best.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix View Post
    The issue was not bad bad but most of it was easily skippable. Also how powerless is Jean here makes me really angry. Easy win for Extermination. They say in recent books that she one of the most powerful mutants. Isn't time to act like one? Not to mention that now she has two buffs 1) without to keep Phoenix in check she can push herself more 2) her Pink form which works against great threats like Galactus and Nate. Meh at best.
    Quote Originally Posted by greyspawn View Post
    So will all of this be blamed on a brain tumor?
    You're thinking of greys anatomy.