Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Chloe was Great when she was working for Lionel and working to get out from under him.

Side Note: My Copies of Season 11: Chaos and Comtinuity just arrived so right now I have:

Vol 1: Guardian
    Vol 6: Alien
    Vol 7: Lantern
    Vol 8: Chaos
    Vol 9: Continuity

I wont start them until Christmas Day though so I can do a full read of Vol 1-9 in order
    It's as if someone already knows what they are getting for christmas!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    It's as if someone already knows what they are getting for christmas!
    Yep My account was used for all our christmas orders, I know what all the presents we bought this year are
    Last edited by Denirac; 12-14-2018 at 12:30 PM.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Because why not?

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Saw the episode Rosetta when I was finishing up season two and I still get chills when Clark meets Dr Virgil Swan AKA Christopher Reeves and he explains that Clark is from another planet called Krypton. One of the best scenes of the series.

The subtle Superman music in the background just puts it over the top.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

So I got all the season 11 stuff, will post here when I start reading later on today:
    291D48D1-D111-4CC9-BACE-753613D6E2A2.jpg
    Last edited by Denirac; 12-25-2018 at 12:14 PM.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike

I gotta get into this, I seen someone say it was the best Superman comic out years ago.

So I’ve read the First Three Volumes and I’m very impressed, this is the happiest i’ve been reading a DC Book in a while.

I really like Jay in Haunted and how Bart was handled.
    Batman and Barbara I’m kinda meh on
    I really do like Henshaw’s design here

Why cant Lex and Clark be more like this in main canon? Would that be so bad
    Pull List:

Now you'r getting me very interested. I'm always up for a good Superman comic. Is it really that good?

Also as a fan of 90's, triangle years, Dan Jurgens Superman and less of a fan of Jeph Loeb and pretty much everything else that came after Superman, will I like it?

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Nice Christmas gift man!

I had a MARVELous Christmas myself
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:

Nice Christmas gift man!

I had a MARVELous Christmas myself
    Lol. Daredevil or Spider man?

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Lol. Daredevil or Spider man?
    HA!!!! You know me well friend! Spider-Man, I am going through Stan Lee and Steve Ditko’s epic run. I had the first two volumes so I added the next few to my collection.

How’d Christmas treat you?
    Last edited by Jekyll; 12-25-2018 at 06:12 PM.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:

HA!!!! You know me well friend! Spider-Man, I am going through Stan Lee and Steve Ditko’s epic run. I had the first two volumes so I added the next few to my collection.

How’d Christmas treat you?
    Nice. I read the Spider man books from the late 70's early 80's way back in the day. Gerry Conway was the writer I think. Was pretty good if I recall. Never read the old stuff. I think I would probably like it as I like the silver age comics.

Not too bad. Had work but quiet and peaceful. How about you?

Nice. I read the Spider man books from the late 70's early 80's way back in the day. Gerry Conway was the writer I think. Was pretty good if I recall. Never read the old stuff. I think I would probably like it as I like the silver age comics.

Not too bad. Had work but quiet and peaceful. How about you?
    Oh yeah I’ve read some of Conways stuff and really enjoyed it.
    Been great so far! I teach middle school so I’m off until the third, it’s a much needed break for my sanity
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    So I’ve read the First Three Volumes and I’m very impressed, this is the happiest i’ve been reading a DC Book in a while.

I really like Jay in Haunted and how Bart was handled.
    Batman and Barbara I’m kinda meh on
    I really do like Henshaw’s design here

Why cant Lex and Clark be more like this in main canon? Would that be so bad
    If memory serves (and I am digging the recesses of my memory here!!) wasn't that Nightwing originally going to be Stephanie Brown as Spoiler before the higher ups forced a change. I'km sure I remember something about that and it might explain why your a bit "meh" about them.

Jay and Bart were amongst the best characters in the SMALLVILLE comic (note also my love for the SMALLVILLE TITANS mini which I've already acknowledged elsewhere).

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas anyway Denirac (and everyone else in this thread)

Now you'r getting me very interested. I'm always up for a good Superman comic. Is it really that good?

Also as a fan of 90's, triangle years, Dan Jurgens Superman and less of a fan of Jeph Loeb and pretty much everything else that came after Superman, will I like it?
    I’d say Yes- I certainly like it and I’m pretty much against everything between Dan Jurgens original run and Dan Jurgens Lois and Clark and Rebirth Run
    Pull List: