Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    If memory serves (and I am digging the recesses of my memory here!!) wasn't that Nightwing originally going to be Stephanie Brown as Spoiler before the higher ups forced a change. I'km sure I remember something about that and it might explain why your a bit "meh" about them.

Jay and Bart were amongst the best characters in the SMALLVILLE comic (note also my love for the SMALLVILLE TITANS mini which I've already acknowledged elsewhere).

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas anyway Denirac (and everyone else in this thread)
    I think its just that despite DC’s attempts to alter it, I prefer Grayson as Nightwingband cant see anyone filling his role as amazing....

And Yeah, Thanks Man, You too
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Oh yeah I’ve read some of Conways stuff and really enjoyed it.
    Been great so far! I teach middle school so I’m off until the third, it’s a much needed break for my sanity
    You are a true hero having to deal with school kids. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    I’d say Yes- I certainly like it and I’m pretty much against everything between Dan Jurgens original run and Dan Jurgens Lois and Clark and Rebirth Run
    Nice. Sounds like we are on about the same page then. Although I do think there are some spots that were decent in between there I do agree that those are the best times for Superman.

So what is the first volume called?
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    You are a true hero having to deal with school kids. Lol.

Nice. Sounds like we are on about the same page then. Although I do think there are some spots that were decent in between there I do agree that those are the best times for Superman.

So what is the first volume called?
    Season 11 Vol 1- GUARDIAN
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike

Incredible Member

I really enjoy this version of Wonder Woman, though this is only version of her that I've Read.

Ok- Now Mid Vol 6

Update: Finished Vol 6 &7 and started 8
    Last edited by Denirac; 12-27-2018 at 08:57 AM.
    Pull List: