Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    It would've been nice if this had been over before Uncanny started. I actually care what's going on here lol

Someone (maybe the Young Xmen) needs to smack the French kids around.
    Indeed, this actually reads as more engaging than UXM. Sad that a MiniO5 story gets me more emotionally invested than one with the Actual O5, but what can one do?

If Rockslide comes in, throws the Frenchies around and asks "Why the hell did no one do this before?", I would die laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Meanwhile Rachel is nowhere to be seen, again, and supposedly she goes into limbo or dies in this issue...

And why does X-23 sound so off?
    Yeah, the Rachel thing is basically criminal now. Also, Laura has been sounding off for weeks now. Apparently they think she's a stabby-kill psycho character now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Meanwhile Rachel is nowhere to be seen, again, and supposedly she goes into limbo or dies in this issue...
    This is what pisses me off. It's one thing for Rachel to have a good send off. At least Excalibur 75 had a major build up and an entire arc around it. But Rachel's barely been a factor in Extermination. She's going to get one panel where she suddenly does something, dies or is limbo'd.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ClanAskani View Post
    This is what pisses me off. It's one thing for Rachel to have a good send off. At least Excalibur 75 had a major build up and an entire arc around it. But Rachel's barely been a factor in Extermination. She's going to get one panel where she suddenly does something, dies or is limbo'd.
    I think she's the key to stopping Ahab. The O5 are pretty much lil Nate's responsibility, but Ahab has his own agenda. He's from her time and she could get her moment to take him out and be the hero with a good send off. Everyone else has been inept "what do we do? Can't we talk this out?"

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

I think she's the key to stopping Ahab. The O5 are pretty much lil Nate's responsibility, but Ahab has his own agenda. He's from her time and she could get her moment to take him out and be the hero with a good send off. Everyone else has been inept "what do we do? Can't we talk this out?"
    But we know that she doesn't "take him out" as he's the villain in X-Force #3, so that doesn't stick.
    But yeah, overall everyone has been written poorly here. They know the kids are turning people, yet let them run around changing everyone. Turn off their little minds or tk them to a wall. Oy

It would be great for Rachel to do something, but she has been completely MIA in the past few issues. If she does defeat Ahab, there has been zero build-up for it. I think it's more likely that Rachel doesn't appear at all and will be de-programmed off-panel. Or she gets the Forge treatment and completely ignored.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    But we know that she doesn't "take him out" as he's the villain in X-Force #3, so that doesn't stick.
    But yeah, overall everyone has been written poorly here. They know the kids are turning people, yet let them run around changing everyone. Turn off their little minds or tk them to a wall. Oy
    UGH I forgot about that

So much for all those people convinced Mimic was replacing Scott

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Sounds like an excuse to put her in limbo, kill her off via sacrifice, or have her later return as a Hound.

Again.

The Red Dragon

This is retarded. Ok Jean we get your telepathic powers dont work YET AGAIN, but fking restrain those french kids with your tk. Same with Kid Cable and Jeen. Wtf these characters act so stupid it breaks me out of the comic. Thank goodness the art is nice. Nicer than anything we have had in The flagship Uncanny relaunch.

Mighty Member

This "event" would be over quicker if a psychic rubbed two brain cells together and realize that they could easily defeat Ahab. His body might be psionic-proof, but the air around him isn't. They could have convection baked his fleshy parts and melted his metal ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    I feel like Jeen would stomp Adult Jean silly. With the way the woman always has performance issues

Lol, it would be hilarious if as Adult Jean is struggling with their minds, Teen Jean waltzes in puts them all to sleep

Jean: nnrggghh
    Jeen: Chill boo, I got this
    Would love this
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    This "event" would be over quicker if a psychic rubbed two brain cells together and realize that they could easily defeat Ahab. His body might be psionic-proof, but the air around him isn't. They could have convection baked his fleshy parts and melted his metal ones.
    That doing something new, and new things are scary and dont have nostalgia

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Im calling it. Rachel Grey Summers is going to the past with the 05. Just saying.
    Good riddance. Her story has been told and has offered nothing interesting in years.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Hello Cyclops.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

I assume that's Jean talking at the end there.

Domino doesn't realise Gabby has a healing factor, then? She CAN'T kill Honey Badger! All she can do is try to KO her.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman