Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    People actually spent $21 on this. I still want my $5 back.

spoilers:
    I can't believe they did the stupid AND NOW THEY'RE THE SAME resolution. I actually respect that less than them just fucking off. Superman just did this nonsense last year. I can't wait for all of the radical character changes that should be hitting the O5 like Mac Trucks to never happen and for those memories to never be acknowledged again, or only done so to regress Cyclops back to factory settings.
    end of spoilers
    I think that exactly why it's done for Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post

Epilogue 2 (MAJOR spoilers so read at your own risk unless you've seen this month's solicits):
    spoilers:
    Wifi goes back to one of his undisclosed safe houses, grabs two beers, and starts telling another person in the room that the mission is complete: O5 are back home and Ahab's disastrous future is averted. He then says: "It's finally time for you to come back...Dad. We see him hand a beer to Cyclops, who is geared up in his Whedon outfit. The end.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    R.I.P RightClops
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I think that exactly why it's done for Scott.
    Me, like six hours ago before I went to sleep:

"At least I can curb the bloodcurdling rage the X-Line gives me with forum snark!"

Brisson, an intellectual:

"Hold my visor."

spoilers:
    What if... we use the past several years of Cyclops' history as a launchpad to do some character work where Scott comes to terms with the lessons he's learned and finds a way to move forward?

Nah, he just has the memories of a kid who lived in a world learning that X-Clops was a dead stupid loser who was a mistake and also Hitler.
    end of spoilers

Me, like six hours ago before I went to sleep:

"At least I can curb the bloodcurdling rage the X-Line gives me with forum snark!"

Brisson, an intellectual:

"Hold my visor."

spoilers:
    What if... we use the past several years of Cyclops' history as a launchpad to do some character work where Scott comes to terms with the lessons he's learned and finds a way to move forward?

Nah, he just has the memories of a kid who lived in a world learning that X-Clops was a dead stupid loser who was a mistake and also Hitler.
    end of spoilers
    As if he didn't already have enough self loathing...

I think Scott is officially at the point where Ghost Rider's penance stare would make him feel BETTER.

Mighty Member

Soooo confused rn.

BANNED

This was a piece of trash. 100% certain Brisson didn’t read Bendis, Hopeless or Bunn’s runs.

Astonishing Member

So we lost cable and Rachel in exchange for edg cable. I'm disappointed. On the pluss side gabby tryes to kill glob.

Maybe the reason Warren's messed up again in Uncanny is that spoilers:
    HE NOW HAS MEMORIES OF AN INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP WITH WOLVERINE'S DAUGHTER. Can't wait to see Cyclops' bond with the Champions never be referenced again! Can't wait for Beast's new magical knowledge to never be used in situations like Blue #1 and create continuity issues when they inevitably play the "scientist doesn't understand magic" card again. I love it when writers and editors jam all this stuff together without thinking for a second about the actual implications.
    end of spoilers

Holy shiet, the spoilers sounds like a ride.
    spoilers:
    So Rachel is still alive and with Ahab, which means she's going to show up in X-Force and maybe bond with WiFi.

I so want to read the WiFi and jeen/jean/cyke/tyke interactions right now, can't wait!

And o5 together.. Nnnngh. So glad they get to keep the memories and experiences of the babys

This issue sounds kind of packed like a lot happened that could have been spread out to the previous issues.

Manon and maxime are definitely Rogue and gambit kids
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Wait, the internal team conflict of Disassembled is about Jean underselling the students, but because of this book, she now has a ton of memories with them as her peers. These take place right next to each other in continuity and share a writer, JFC.
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    So we lost cable and Rachel in exchange for edg cable. I'm disappointed. On the pluss side gabby tryes to kill glob.
    This was worse than losing her. Her getting killed off or being in a coma would be an upgrade. Guess the editors didnt want her to share a funeral with Cable.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post

I so want to read the WiFi and jeen/jean/cyke/tyke interactions right now, can't wait!

This is also what i'm looking for the most on this issue.

Seeing the spoilers I'm so glad did not waste anything with Extermination .

This story is so bad.

Ultimate Member

Kind of sounds like Marvel destroying the forest to save the trees kind of thing, or Marvel realized how bad things had gotten and thought up a way to fix everything, but the cure was worse than the problem...

BANNED

spoilers:
    Wait, the internal team conflict of Disassembled is about Jean underselling the students, but because of this book, she now has a ton of memories with them as her peers. These take place right next to each other in continuity and share a writer, JFC.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Considering how badly handled that entire relationship was I hope it never gets mentioned again and it's quietly forgotten that it ever happened. At least Laura is now definitively free of him. Good riddance.
    end of spoilers