Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I've enjoyed this thus far, and I'm looking forward to the conclusion. Pepe's art continues to shine, and his Jean in particular is great.

BANNED

Kid-clops? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Kid-clops? Really?
    Of all the things they took away from All-New... they take Laura's extremely brief crush on Tyke.

*sigh*

At least this will be over soon. Goodbye, good night, and good riddance to the O5.

Kid-clops wait Wifi or Tyke.. Lol. I know is Tyke.
    Poor Mimic

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Of all the things they took away from All-New... they take Laura's extremely brief crush on Tyke.

*sigh*

At least this will be over soon. Goodbye, good night, and good riddance to the O5.
    Still had better characterization than the entire relationship with Angel. Even what little development that was given still needed a helping hand from Tyke.

Im calling it. Rachel Grey Summers is going to the past with the 05. Just saying.

Wow! What a preview. Had a feeling that wasn’t O5 Cyclops, but the reaction here just felt so right and so real. If this is going to be the last stand of the O5, it’s going to be something special. 😊
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member

Is it over yet. Also who else thinks that if kid cable was never here this event would have been better

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Remember when pre-X-Men Red everyone was asking for Laura to be more present in X-Men events and team books? Well...
    Only the myopic fools, I warned them.
    Context is king.

X-23's most basic surface level characteristic that any idiot should grasp: Stoicism.
    I don't demand that her every minor appearance be a nuance in-depth examination of her character, but is it to much to ask she be written in Archetype?! This is storytelling 101! If you want people to stay invested in a character, you need to, at the bare minimum, write them such a way that they can plausibly be believed to be the same character!

Mark Paniccia is at the computer, with a confirmation email ready for either Bunn or Brisson.

Bunn appears on his right shoulder with metal wings and an echoey voice.

"So how about the O5 as the new Exiles?"

Brisson appears on his left with a pitchfork, but the three pointy bits cross over to make an X.

"Every X-Men team gets their asses beat by one villain and two kids. Also, Gen Z Cable."

SENDS EMAIL TO BRISSON

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Shut up, Domino.

Art's on point though.

I am interested in how this works out. I hope both Jeans get a moment to shine. I see adult Jean is having some issues already. She should combine powers with teen Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Mark Paniccia is at the computer, with a confirmation email ready for either Bunn or Brisson.

Bunn appears on his right shoulder with metal wings and an echoey voice.

"So how about the O5 as the new Exiles?"

Brisson appears on his left with a pitchfork, but the three pointy bits cross over to make an X.

"Every X-Men team gets their asses beat by one villain and two kids. Also, Gen Z Cable."

SENDS EMAIL TO BRISSON
    LOL. “Gen Z Cable” for the win...er loss. As in our loss. Bring back the OG. Who the hell asked for a teen Cable!?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

looks good.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I am interested in how this works out. I hope both Jeans get a moment to shine. I see adult Jean is having some issues already. She should combine powers with teen Jean.
    They've shined enough.