Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Iceman, Bishop, Storm, Forge... this book feels like its 90s Gold Team. Emma is suppose to return in this issue as well.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    That was the recent X-23 book with Tamaki.
    Adding to the to-do-list, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    I've said it before in another thread...to me that editors they have aren't comic fans. It's a job they don't want to do. You do not get a sense of passion from these books. When Gold/Blue launched they had a "meet our team" and most of the editors were young and "who are you?"....gone are the days when writers progressed to being an editor within the company.

Kitty & Storm are a natural fit, but the praise for Kitty is tired...and honestly giving her a speech she doesn't want to do sounds like the beginning of Uncanny.

I don't know if it's editorial or not, but it seems that Sina picks up on elements from other books that have already been printed and makes this book feel like it could've come out earlier.
    It just goes to show how true your statement about the editors really is: they launched Dissassembled way too early, and everything else reads like it's a few months behind and a little like a retread. No wonder sales dwindle so much.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

WTF is Kitty stretching and limbering up to give a speech? Is she planning on doing an interpretive dance presentation while Storm provides lighting and sound effects?

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FeniSam View Post
    It just goes to show how true your statement about the editors really is: they launched Dissassembled way too early, and everything else reads like it's a few months behind and a little like a retread. No wonder sales dwindle so much.
    My thought that is whatever mega event is coming this spring (isn't it Aaron's 'War of Realms'?) will have some impact or involvement from the X-line and in order to get the line to that place they had to move when they did. I'm still not quite getting what is "Disassembled" yet, maybe that will happen by issue 10?

BANNED

I like the fact Iceman is eating a Chili Cheese Dog..mmmmm those are my favorite. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I like the fact Iceman is eating a Chili Cheese Dog..mmmmm those are my favorite. :-)
    Jalapeno mustard on top and it's perfection. Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    They're the ones who told her about Scott & Emma lol
    Lololol yes! I wanna see their interactions again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    WTF is Kitty stretching and limbering up to give a speech? Is she planning on doing an interpretive dance presentation while Storm provides lighting and sound effects?
    lol I Know right..and the Storm doing her own makeup? Ignoring the fact just about errrybody has a friend who's a makeup artist/beautician but just gives me bad vibes thinking the Xchicks have a dirty makeup counter in their locker room or w.e.
    "Melted ice"??
    You mean the Water?
    Lol

BANNED

Now THIS is what I've been waitin' for. Lovin' EVERYthing from this preview. Looks to be the best issue yet. Certainly the one I've been most eager to read, now. 8)