Thread: Racism...

Default Racism...

So I thought I'd share a couple instances of Racism I recently experianced. First off I'm white and the racism wasn't directed at me. I come from a town that is well known for having a history of kkk affiliation in the past and general racist assholes in the past. It isn't unheard of to see a rebel flag flying in someone's yard ot on their truck. Not all of us are like that but it does happen.

Last week my coworker and I were in his house in the middle of the work day because he had a tech coming to work on his water heater. The tech made some comments about my coworkers neighbor being a white woman with mixed kids. The woman's husband is black. He commented on how surprised he was to see it here in our town due to it's history and when my coworker informed him the woman's father is the local fire chief the tech said he must be real proud.

My coworker fired a complaint against the tech that night after we were done with work.

Then yesterday I was at the county fair there was a biker in the stands during one of the 4H animal shows. His mc was called the vigilanties and it's logo was a lynching tree with a noose. Not nessicarily racist but considering lynching's history....

Thoughts

BANNED

You should be alright.