Default Looney Tunes in the Mulitiverse

A friend was telling me about the Looney Tunes comics team ups with DC characters and I was wondering what earth it took place on. I'm a reader of classic DC but current DC just alienates me. Does DC currently still have the Multiverse of parallel Earths? What universe does the DC Looney Tunes take place on? Is there a Looneyverse or something like Captain Carrot lived on Earth-C in the classic Multiverse? Or is it just left unexplained?
    Jerry Siegel/Joe Shuster, Bill Finger/Bob Kane/Gardner Fox/Sheldon Moldoff/Jerry Robinson, William Moulton Marston under the pen name Charles Moulton/Harry Peter. Creators of the most enduring iconic archetypes of the comic book superhero genre. The creators early Golden Age versions should be preserved. The early Golden Age mythology by the creators are as close to the proper, correct authentic versions as there is.

There is also super looney tunes. Looney tunes with the powers of the dc heroes.

The looney tunes show version.

And the looney tunes grandkids became superheroes.

As for the universe number I can't it. Did the looney tunes universe stay in the new 52 list of earths? He-man is back and I don't think it was on the list so I don't know.
    Last edited by Gaastra; 12-15-2018 at 06:33 AM.

In Multivervisty is was revealed that the 52 earths are just one cluster of countless others earths, kinda like a galaxy. So I’m sure there’s a Looney Tunes earth out there somewhere.

In the classic Bronze Age Pre-Crisis DC Multiverse it was explained in the November 1982 16-page Special Masters of the Universe Preview "Where Science Ends - Magic Begins.... Masters of the Universe" written by Paul Kupperberg, art by Ross Andru and Curt Swan, [that executive editor Dick Giordano had inserted in Marv Wolfman/George Perez's New Teen Titans #25 (1982) "War" and many other DC comic books from that month] that He-Man lives in another dimension and there is a vortex warp at the bottom of Metropolis harbors with three glowing spheres at the bottom of the ocean on Bronze Age Earth-1 that leads the Bronze Age Earth-1's Superman to Eternia's ocean to meet He-Man.

Yeah, in the classic cartoons Daffy Duck fought the Nazis as Superamerican in "Scrap Happy Daffy" (1943) by Frank Tashlin [inspired by Golden Age Superman [the Golden Age Superman was explained as Earth-2's Superman in the Silver Age-Bronze Age DC Multiverse in Justice League of America #73 (1969) "Star Light, Star Bright--Death Star I See Tonight" written by Denny O'Neil, art by Dick Dillin, under the editorial of Julius Schwartz]], Bugs Bunny was Super-Rabbit [also inspired by Golden Age Superman] in "Super-Rabbit" (1943) by Chuck Jones, and in Tiny Toons the little Plucky Duck was Batduck in "Bat's All, Folks" (1990) written by Paul Dini, "The Just-Us League of Supertoons" (1992) written Paul Dini and "The Return of Batduck" (1992) written by Peter Hastings and meet Burtonverse Michael Keaton Batman in "Hollywood Plucky" (1990) by Bruce Timm and "The Return of Batduck" plus Tim Burton in "The Return of Batduck", and in a Duck Dodgers cartoon ["The Green Loontern" (2003) written by Paul Dini] Daffy Duck was even a Green Lantern.
    Last edited by Steven Ely; 12-15-2018 at 03:18 PM.
    Jerry Siegel/Joe Shuster, Bill Finger/Bob Kane/Gardner Fox/Sheldon Moldoff/Jerry Robinson, William Moulton Marston under the pen name Charles Moulton/Harry Peter. Creators of the most enduring iconic archetypes of the comic book superhero genre. The creators early Golden Age versions should be preserved. The early Golden Age mythology by the creators are as close to the proper, correct authentic versions as there is.

The Loony Tunes don't have an official place in the Multiverse per se, but Superman/Bugs Bunny had Mr. Mxyzpltlk and the Dodo Bird traversing the Multiverse using a cartoon pipe organ. The groundwork is there for someone to make them work in Morrison's framework, right down to the traversal mechanism being based on sound and music.

Generally, I have an inkling to let people's interests fall wherever they may, but does anyone seriously need an actual universal designation for Porky Pig and Superman being able to meet? Can't we just let those stories rest in a whatever state of "who cares?"

Well excuuuuuuuse me. I care, and if more people read comic books anymore they would probably wonder about this same question and I think current DC should explain in the comics if Looney Tunes comics team ups with DC superheroes and villains are suppose to be just imaginary stores [with a snarky "aren't they all?" attitude] that never happened in the DC Multiverse or exactly what.
    Last edited by Steven Ely; 12-16-2018 at 05:37 AM.