BANNED

Default Instead of creating Tenchi, the Chousin Experiments result in KRATOS...

So, something went wrong with the Wheel of Reincarnation. Because when one Tenchi Masaki was born, strange and abnormal things began to happen.

First, he was born with ABS.

Second, he was tall for his age.

Third, when visiting the museum, he fell into a Greek artifact, and the ashes therein clung to his skin.

He begins to grow chain-like scars on his forearms, his abdomen and across his eye culminating with a strange red mark winding around his body.

And on the evening he first meets Ryoko, he suddenly produces a huge-arse BEARD while under attack. At which point his latent memories trigger. He runs back to the museum where the Greek artifacts are, grabs a pair of them, and leaves Ryoko a bloody mess in the middle of the construction site saying "I have no time for this, woman. I must know what became of my son!"

YES!

Kratos, the former God of War and Father of the Year has reincarnated into the Masaki household, and will now live as Tenchi would have!

What will happen to Jurai?

And can the Chousin survive Kratos?

Justice: Depends on what powers Mayo/Kratos has.

The Chousin? If Kratos reclaims his libido will fire them
    Out, except the young sister as that’s creepy and geceill not hump the space ship/ pet/ alien thing.