Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Yujiro Hanma vs. Akuma

Two red haired martial artists who have WAY too much protein in their diets.

This is NOT "destroys meteors" Akuma. Feel free to discuss other versions of the guy though
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Canon Akuma did sink a island by punching it after a fight against Ryu to make him swim home.

He regularly trains on bottom of the ocean and can leap to breaking to ocean surface while hitting a submarine (And withstanding bends in process.) Also in canon he broke Ayers Rock in half with a super move.

Yujiro gets to finally meet someone stronger, and is going to die. A lot.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I'm pretty sure that the island thing was less him punching hard enough that the island got one-shotted and more him punching hard enough that the volcano that formed the island erupted, but that's still a crazy good feat for this fight.

I'm assuming were not using Shin Akuma from the Asura fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    I'm assuming were not using Shin Akuma from the Asura fight?
    That’s so much game wank to point of unfair. Regular Akuma is too much as it stands.

BANNED

Uhh, can Yujiro even get Gouki's attention should be the question. If anything he'd just tell Yujiro to either get lost or shut up while he meditates or something.

*raises hand*

Im an utter and total noob with Baki stuff, but my buddy mentioned he punched an Earthquake into submission and bullet times.

Isn't that pretty good? Or have I been fed false info?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    *raises hand*

Im an utter and total noob with Baki stuff, but my buddy mentioned he punched an Earthquake into submission and bullet times.

Isn't that pretty good? Or have I been fed false info?
    We do not consider the earthquake punch canon.

Bullet time? His punch can break the speed barrier but reaction reflexes in general are not, he can catch a arrow mid flight but saw him fettingviwned by gun men in the anime. ( he can aim dodge and react by using human bullet shields, not smack them away or anything.)

His coolest feat was tanking lightning blast like a boss and murdering a dire elephant and eating it afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    We do not consider the earthquake punch canon.

Bullet time? His punch can break the speed barrier but reaction reflexes in general are not, he can catch a arrow mid flight but saw him fettingviwned by gun men in the anime. ( he can aim dodge and react by using human bullet shields, not smack them away or anything.)

His coolest feat was tanking lightning blast like a boss and murdering a dire elephant and eating it afterwards.
    He doesn’t have any actual bt feats but he has been shown to blitz people like Doppo and Katsumi. There were also multiple during his fight with Baki where Baki just couldn’t react.

As for this fight I can’t see Akuma losing.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Discounting the island feat as maybe volcano, Akuma kicks a submarine from the seabed up to the surface.

That's wildly beyond anything Yujiro has accomplished if we toss out the earthquake business.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Not touching the fight itself, Yujiro has feats that put him wildly beyond standard bullet timing. The dude is stupid fast.

Akuma only needs to hit him once but he's going to have a devil of a job catching him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Not touching the fight itself, Yujiro has feats that put him wildly beyond standard bullet timing. The dude is stupid fast.

Akuma only needs to hit him once but he's going to have a devil of a job catching him.
    Akuma is super strong/ fast too considering he launched himself from ocean floor to surface in mere moments, and water attempts to slow you down which makes it a super feat in itself. But yeah Yujiro is interesting but Akuma Smash.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Akuma is super strong/ fast too considering he launched himself from ocean floor to surface in mere moments, and water attempts to slow you down which makes it a super feat in itself. But yeah Yujiro is interesting but Akuma Smash.
    That's not really a speed feat to be honest. All that is jumping so it's more strength than anything else.

Akuma has been usually shown to be a bit above Ryu and quasi-bullet timer is the fastest I've seen Ryu ever be clocked at being.

He's fast enough to compete but Yujiro is a whole different class in terms of movement.

One of the SF endings has Akuma throw around a massive AOE that flattened hundreds of trees.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    One of the SF endings has Akuma throw around a massive AOE that flattened hundreds of trees.
    Yup. Sekia Kuretsuha is no joke.