Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Chessmaster Kraven, Lizard, Black Ant, Taskmaster, Vulture, and either Rhino or Scorpion would be the most baller non-Otto Sinister Six ever assembled. Very interested in what the Tuesday solicitations are going to sound like.

But more importantly, JANICE?!

I have mixed feelings about Kraven I’ll see how this goes

I'm all in! Spencer, Ramos, Spider-Man vs. Kraven and his classic villains! I'm all in!!!

Just from the cover alone it seems like a story about Kraven hunting every animal-themed person in the Spider-Man mythos.

Y'know it's kind of refreshing that all the other characters in the background aren't other spiders .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Just from the cover alone it seems like a story about Kraven hunting every animal-themed person in the Spider-Man mythos.

Y'know it's kind of refreshing that all the other characters in the background aren't other spiders .
    I didn't realize that until you pointed it out. Kind of reminds me of the Squirrel Girl/Howard The Duck crossover when a crazy collector was hunting down a bunch of animal-related characters, which had Kraven on the "being hunted" side. Doing it in a not humorous approach does sound very exciting, and I can't wait to see this!

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    I didn't realize that until you pointed it out. Kind of reminds me of the Squirrel Girl/Howard The Duck crossover when a crazy collector was hunting down a bunch of animal-related characters, which had Kraven on the "being hunted" side. Doing it in a not humorous approach does sound very exciting, and I can't wait to see this!
    I remember that story .

You kind of can't do a big Kraven story without some kind of "hunting" going on.

Astonishing Member

This does look interesting.Looks like i will be collecting new stories of Amazing Spider-Man in March.
    Kraven as the main villain in this story arc is the main reason why.Because ever since Grim Hunt i wanted to see a big story with Kraven in the Spider-Man stories.
    And i wonder which character is between Puma and Stegron.The face is barely visible.Could it be Grizzly?
    Surprised that Puma is back in the stories.It been quite a while since he apeared in a Spider-Man story.
    And when i first saw the cover Owl looked like Logan to me.It took me a bit to realize it was the Owl.
    Other than that the art by Humberto Ramos is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Chessmaster Kraven, Lizard, Black Ant, Taskmaster, Vulture, and either Rhino or Scorpion would be the most baller non-Otto Sinister Six ever assembled. Very interested in what the Tuesday solicitations are going to sound like.

I'd excited. I hope that Beetle is unharmed. Odd that he would hire Black Ant but consider Beetle to be fair game.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 12-15-2018 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post

Given that Boomerang is currently Peter’s roommate and Janice hasn’t shown to be above working with a hero so long as it’s still beneficial to her, I’m interested in how her involvement will shape up.

........ haven't we been down this road before? It's hard to top "The Last Hunt", but whenever editorial of years ago figured it was just fine to resurrect Sergei, now we're dealing with this, instead of his adult kids.. (are they still alive?)..

Spidey had better win this time, and I have zero sympathy for Sergei's inner angst, whatever it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    ........ haven't we been down this road before? It's hard to top "The Last Hunt", but whenever editorial of years ago figured it was just fine to resurrect Sergei, now we're dealing with this, instead of his adult kids.. (are they still alive?)..

Spidey had better win this time, and I have zero sympathy for Sergei's inner angst, whatever it is.
    Only one I know is still alive for sure is Ana since she last appeared in Scarlet Spider.

A Green Unpleasant Man Rob London's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Only one I know is still alive for sure is Ana since she last appeared in Scarlet Spider.
    And then a little while after that, she turned up in All-New Inhumans, of all places.

(The others are dead: Sergei mercy-killed the Grim Hunter, and he pitted Ana against Alyosha, to the death - and we know Ana won.)

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I have mixed feelings about Kraven I’ll see how this goes
    Same here, I seriously doubt any future Kraven story can top "Kraven's Last Hunt" (like Bane with "Knightfall"). Still, I'll give this one a chance.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

I hope that Tigra's in the upcoming storyarc. She and Kraven had they thing going on in the past.