Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

If Kraven hunts anyone with an animal theme, then he should also target the Falcons, Wasps, Stinger, Ant-Man, Beast, Wolverine, X-23, Honey Badger, Hellcat, Locust, White Tiger, and Nature Girl, among others. The only exception is Squirrel Girl, as he's somehow befriended her in her book.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

personally, I think the bug-themed characters should be off limits. what hunter worth their salt is running around chasing beetles? now if there's a Kraven the Entomologist or Kraven the Exterminator out there, then that's fair game. i'm good with him going after lions, tigers, bear, deer, etc. hmmm, why aren't there any deer themed villains/heroes? I think The Stag would be kind of cool.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Can't lie I quite like the image on this one. Looking forward to reading the Hunted story arc in March.

white rabbit? That's... silly. When has she been more than C-list in the villain world? She's never been a high profile assassin, or whatever she considers herself. Why not include her old partner the Walrus?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    white rabbit? That's... silly. When has she been more than C-list in the villain world? She's never been a high profile assassin, or whatever she considers herself. Why not include her old partner the Walrus?
    She is there because she is extremely cute when Ramos draws her. Spencer understands what's important.

i'm curious how they caught a couple of these folks. Black Cat and Puma are usually pretty formidable.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    i'm curious how they caught a couple of these folks. Black Cat and Puma are usually pretty formidable.
    Black Cat is getting a tie-in issue that will probably explain how Kraven got her.

Astonishing Member

This might sounds crazy, but you wanna bet that Morlun will be behind the whole "HUNTED" arc comming? It seems Kraven starts it, but then he turned into another prey along with other "animalistic characters". Morlun's destiny wasn't solved in Spider-geddon, leaving a cliffhanger. And seeing how Spider-Man explained to Morlun why he always failed against 616's Spider-Man, that's the kind of karma that ends up turning against you in the future, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    This might sounds crazy, but you wanna bet that Morlun will be behind the whole "HUNTED" arc comming? It seems Kraven starts it, but then he turned into another prey along with other "animalistic characters". Morlun's destiny wasn't solved in Spider-geddon, leaving a cliffhanger. And seeing how Spider-Man explained to Morlun why he always failed against 616's Spider-Man, that's the kind of karma that ends up turning against you in the future, right?
    could be. but I also think it'd be "too soon." i'm getting a little burnt out on Morlun's family.

Astonishing Member

Let's not forget about Tigra as she's also battled Kraven in the past. She's also a Tigress...

IDW solicits are out, and apparently Peter, Miles and Gwen will be fighting Kraven in their Spider-Man title too. Deliberate synergy?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Kraven would have been better served resting in peace, following Kraven's Last Hunt.

I think Kraven could have still been used to great effect in future stories, while remaining dead. Could have easily built up his family into interesting characters and played with the gravitas and consequence of Kraven's death in future stories.

In fact, Skrull the sh*t out of Kraven. Let's say he never did rise from the grave.

That's just my general feeling, but no ill will placed upon this upcoming story. It is what it is now, and I wish Nick Spencer and Humberto Ramos the best in working up something fun with what is left of the character. I'm sure they'll come up with something good.
    Last edited by Johnatellodi; 12-21-2018 at 10:47 AM.

I have faith in the new creative team to put together a great story, although I really don't want any of the characters shown in the image to die (except maybe the Owl, since I think he has been killed off and inexplicably resurrected several times already).
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

is Kraven's Avengers membership canon?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    IDW solicits are out, and apparently Peter, Miles and Gwen will be fighting Kraven in their Spider-Man title too. Deliberate synergy?
    Does it really take three Spider-People to fight Kraven ?
    is Kraven's Avengers membership canon?
    I thought I'd forgotten about that...