Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Yes, but he didn't kill Spidey. This was just about "humilliation", something that Peter/Spidey couldn't care less. Also, Kraven's alternative selves became "hounds" for the Inheritors.
    They used Kravens because why? Anyone can kill. Kraven proved his superiority.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    They used Kravens because why? Anyone can kill. Kraven proved his superiority.
    Nope, it was just because either they were Spider-Man's most dangerous enemies (like the Goblins) or they had the topic of "human-beast" (Scorpion, Rhino, Kraven, Puma...etc). Some others like Hammerhead or Ox were added just because they are goons (tiny brain, lot of brawn).

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    I agree that Kraven’s best story was Kraven’s last Hunt. They got rid of Grim hunter way too quickly and should have explored Kraven’s children and his legacy more.
    The problem is, none of his kids could match him let alone exceed him. They were all in Sergei's shadow just like it was the case with the goblins (Hobgoblin debatable) were all in Norman's shadow. I can't imagine anyone but Sergei being Kraven the Hunter just like I can't imagine anyone but Norman being the Green Goblin.

Could use less of Billy's neck beard/scales.

Kraven's son looks as old as his dad on that cover lol
    Still a cool image though

Astonishing Member

Those covers by Lenil Yu are quite cool.
    Especially the first one with Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Those covers by Lenil Yu are quite cool.
    Especially the first one with Spider-Man.
    Yeah, normally I wouldn't cop variants for an event but oooooooh binch I think they got me here.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

A few posts on Amazing Spider-Man # 16.HU were moved to a new thread.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...ider-Man-16-HU
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

According to Bleeding Cool, Hunted has been extended by one issue, the aftermath issues will now be in June

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/03...unted-expands/

Not even a standalone Spider-Man story can escape the dreaded event extension!

I wonder because the article is pretty vague, does this mean we are getting an extra Ramos drawn issue, or just a 2nd Ottley aftermath issue. Or maybe they could just retitling it as a "Part 6" rather than just "Aftermath"

I'm also curious how big the trade is gonna be, if they're going to make it one big set with all the main issues, prologue, epilogue, and HU one-shots, or possibly split up everything somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Not even a standalone Spider-Man story can escape the dreaded event extension!
    how is an extra issue a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    how is an extra issue a bad thing?
    It's not a bad thing at all, just a joke because of the nature of event comics getting an extra issue added to them at the last minute

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    It's not a bad thing at all, just a joke because of the nature of event comics getting an extra issue added to them at the last minute
    fair enough. i just get excited when a writer suddenly gets an idea for an extra issue. it's gotta be something important.

Spectacular Member

I fear that these story will end with the death of someone, definetly not Black Cat, nor MJ, or the Lizard family, but someone, perhaps Rhino, I it's not Rhino.

Amazing Spider-Man (2018-) #21

Art by Gerardo Sandoval
    Cover by Humberto Ramos

What's left of the animal villains are united under THE VULTURE! While that animal army are going up against the Hunter-Bots, Spidey is too tied up with Kraven to do anything. Things have spiraled FAR out of Spider-Man's control as the most harrowing story of 2019 races to its conclusion!

Amazing Spider-Man (2018-) #22

Art by Humberto Ramos
    Cover by Humberto Ramos

THE CLIMACTIC CONCLUSION OF "HUNTED" IS HERE! Spidey faces an impossible situation that will push him as far as he's ever been pushed. Who lives and who dies when the hunters become the prey?

Ottley's back in June.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate