View Poll Results: Who should be crowned the next All Star?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Farrah Moan

0 0%
  • Gia Gunn

0 0%
  • Jasmine Masters

0 0%
  • Latrice Royale [MISS CONGENIALITY]

3 27.27%
  • Manila Luzon

3 27.27%
  • Monét X Change [MISS CONGENIALITY]

0 0%
  • Monique Heart

0 0%
  • Naomi Smalls

0 0%
  • Trinity the Tuck

1 9.09%
  • Valentina [MISS CONGENIALITY]

4 36.36%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool RuPaul's Drag Race: ALL STARS 4

Another year, another All Stars. So excited for this new season.

In celebration of All Stars 4, let's start a thread to spill ALL THE T on the season; and praising our favourite queens. I'm very excited for this season, as Manilla and Latrice are back-back-back again (after the unfairness of All Stars 1). And after the shocking (travesty) of last All Stars crowned queen, let's hope Jury of Our Qu**rs is not back, and that wasn't nice or fair. Will anyone rise to best Ben dela Creme's stunning score? Will anyone quit this season... again? What twists and turns await us all? As always, I'll hope one of the queens for Snatch Game does Maggie Thatcher, because it would be HI-LARIOUS!!!! Also how has no-one done Judy Garland yet????

To kick us off: who do you want to win?

N.B. IF YOU DO NOT WANT SPOILERS... I would suggest not coming to this thread until you are caught up on the latest episode. Spoiler tags for that week's episode would be nice; I will always put them in my reviews. DO NOT post spoilers/rumours from later in the season, don't be that person. It's not nice..
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 12-15-2018 at 07:46 AM.
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

CURRENT STATS
    Monet X Change - bttm 3, W, bttm 2, ep 5 "Top Toot", W, LIPSYNC, W, bttm 3
    Monique Heart - W, Team Leader, bttm 2, W, LIPSYNC, (bttm 4), W, ep 8 "Top Toot", W
    Naomi Smalls - Top 3, Top 3, Top 3, bttm 4, W, bttm 2, W, LIPSYNC, bttm 3, ep 9 "Top Toot"
    Trinity the Tuck - promo "Top Toot", W, LIPSYNC, Team Leader, W, ep 3 "Top Toot", bttm 3, ep 4 "Top Toot", bttm 4, W, W, Top 3, W, LIPSYNC

spoilers:
    Latrice Royale - READING, bttm 3, ELIMINATED, W, [RETURNED], W, LIPSYNC, ep 7 "Top Toot", bttm 2 - ELIMINATED
    Manila Luzon - bttm 3, ep 2 "Top Toot", W, LIPSYNC, W, W, LIPSYNC, ep 6 "Top Toot", Top 3 - ELIMINATED
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Valentina - ep1 "Top Toot", W, LIPSYNC, bttm 2, Top 3, bttm 4, W, ELIMINATED
    Gia Gunn - ELIMINATED
    Farrah Moan - bttm 2, ELIMINATED
    Jasmine Masters - ELIMINATED
    end of spoilers

N.B. I will update this but keep it in spoilers, to give you time to watch the episode.

Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 02-10-2019 at 05:58 PM.
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Default RuVIEW

RUview - Episode I
    The first 14 mins has been out for a week, so there are no spoilers here. Coming back to All Stars is all about showing growth and redeeming yourself. It's important to hit the ground running, and some did... some didn't. I think Valentina looks beautiful, so polished yet still a step ahead of where she was in Season 9. Jasmine Masters has improved, and going for pants is a smart move (as many others were unlikely too, so you stand out). Trinity gets a 10 for creativity, and the body bag was fun but that colour... I'd have liked to see it 'jus' a little. Farrah... hmmm, how to say this politely. Every twink hits an age where their body stops being perfectly tight, where you can’t put in no effort at the gym and still look stunning and desirable. Farrah has hit that age where simple metabolism will not longer do all the work (and the look didn't reflect an understanding of her body, which is an issue; you have to know your body). Gia looked beautiful, and while her outfit was similar (somewhat) to Monique's I wasn't getting a full on re-live of the Princess vs India Ferrah entrance shocker. I was disappointed in Monet X Change. Yes it's more polished, but it was boring compared to her season 10 entrance (no reveal, no comedy to go with it). I would have worn her sponge swim-suit from later in the episode as my entrance look. THAT would have been far more effective; as it would have been fun AND polished.

ENTRANCE AWARD TROPHY: Manilla Luzon in that sickening re-imagination of her famous "big bird" muppet outfit for the comedy queen challenge... but this time it's been run over! LOL! I love referential drag, and this was brilliant; not only is it playing with the very concept of "drag race" (as in cars), but it's so detailed and clever (down to the little Xs over the eyes of the bird). It's perfection.

spoilers:
    READING IS FUNDAMENTAL: both Latrice and Valentina have won the Reading challenge before, so they are competition; and we never got to see Jasmine or Gia read; so that could throw out some surprises. Ultimately... it was far less funny than either All Star 2 or 3, no-one slayed it (the house down). I watched the Extra Reads on LogoTV and actually my favourite one was Manilla's to Valentina "Have you tried eating your make-up? So you'll be pretty on the inside too." Farrah was unsurprisingly bad, as usual. She's just not an All Star. Monet telling Trinity she's so plastic when she dies they'll bury her in a recycling bin was HILARIOUS. And I was disappointed in Valentina's to be honest, maybe she needs to know the queens better to read them more? Latrice won, and she had some good moments "Jasmine Masters: welcome to a season that someone will give a sh*t about". But I think both Alaska and Ben would have won over her for their seasons.
    READING TROPHY: I would have actually given it to Naomi Smalls. She was surprisingly hilarious; and that surprise element I think should have trumped Latrice (who we expected to be good). "You're so dumb you thought Valentina was your friend", "Too bad you couldn't soak up a win" and on the EXTRA reading she tells Trinity "since you got beat by a Peppermint why does your breath still smell of sh*t". HA!

TALENT SHOW
    I will prefix this by saying: I'm not a massive fan of queens lipsyncing for the talent show. This is an oppountity to show us something new, a talent we didn't know you had, not give us something we've seen (and will see) you do. It's just very unoriginal. I think Valentina was smart to use (potentially this only) opportunity to show she can lipsync, BUT she should have done it to Alaska's "Valentina" song and give us full on uber comedy. It would have been very surprising and could have won her the challenge. Latrice SERVED it with her flag routine, she moved and bucked and split, I was living (though her outfit needed some blue lip). The previous talent show winners both did burlesque so Farrah was both smart (and foolish) to give us that. It was smart to use a winning formula but foolish to so instantly compare herself to Roxxy and Ben if she wasn't going to deliver a new twist the contrast would hurt her more. It was "just" burlesque and wasn't massively entertaining even before she slipped on her dress (*insert crickets*). Gia Gunn... I wrote her off as talentless but actually her Kabuki performance was beautiful. It was smart to pick a high art, like Thorgy's violin performance, Ru was never going to put a high art in the bottom (if done well) EVEN if it wasn't that thrilling. It was a good call, and the glitter and fan twirling, the surprises; I loved it. I would have put her in the Top 3. Naomi had a great concept, but I think she should have shown us that wig reveal earlier. Had she done a song about fashion and modelling and beauty while looking busted through-out, it would have been even funnier. Instead it was just funny at the very end. She could have revealed saggy breasts too, really go for it. And Trinity, while enjoyable, wasn't a scene stealer. That screen needed to be used more, maybe pull up her dress to really imply she was tucking live. It was good, but (for me) needed to up the comedy even more. It could have gone further (Carson even said that). Killer concept, that didn't push the envelope hard enough BUT she gets major props for originality.

TALENT TROPHY: Manilla Luzon. It was so unexpected and original. I loved the gag that it was upsidedown, she gave us comedy and the reveal of her "two-in-one" look was great, but I don't think she needed to hide it, show us that epic reveal. It was refreshing, and I love Greig's "In the Hall of the Mountain King" as a piece of music, she slayed.

LIPSYNC
    (Mariah Carey's "Emotions"). I said earlier All Stars is about improvement and showing growth as well as redemption. Monique Heart redeemed the fact she didn't know her words BUT that wig. In the history of All Stars Ru has never dragged a winner like that, having to tell her how to tape down her wig... that was embarrassing (though the wig hanging from the ceiling was hilarious). Trinity though... she didn't do a Trinity lipsync, she stood her ground, she was funny, which mattered a lot and shows another feather in her bow. She is demonstrating growth, where as Monique was giving us redemption. Trinity wins, which I agree with (and it was unsurprising considering Ru HATES wigs coming off) and she saves her season 9 sister. Which I agreed with. Farrah is still showing us zero talent but she did prepare stuff, Jasmine not even preparing... she deserved to go home just for that. This is All Stars, do the work.
    end of spoilers

My final thoughts: Was it better than Ep 1 or All Stars 2 or 3... no. Not even close. Ben, Roxxy, Aja and Tatianna would have easily been in the top against these girls. And had this been a regular season I would have said "epic episode, slayyyyyy" but this is All Stars. It's judged harsher, and these girls need to step their p*ssy up. I didn't agree with any of of the Top 3 choices (ROBBERY!), but the right person went home. It's a good start but the weakest of the 3 Talent Shows.
    ~ rating: 3 out of 5 [grade: B]
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 12-18-2018 at 03:23 PM.

Fashion Photo RuView
    ALL STAR 4, ep. 1
    w. Raja and Asia

I enjoyed the first episode, and Trinity gets my full support to win this season!
    >Latrice's two-faced Valentina read won her that award. Well done.
    >Does Jasmine Masters care at all about anything?
    >Keep your damned hair ON, Monique!
    >Line of the night: "I love you but your crying is annoying."
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I enjoyed the first episode, and Trinity gets my full support to win this season!
    Even before the season began, and we only had the promos out, I felt certain (in the end) it will come down to Manilla vs. Trinity. They are the two fiercest competitors, the only ones with three wins, the only ones versatile in both performance and looks (and both won the make-over challenge). If I had to guess Top 4: Manilla, Trinity, Valentina and Latrice.

>Latrice's two-faced Valentina read won her that award. Well done.
    FUN FACT: Latrice said she is the only double reader, that's not true, Alaska won both Reading challenges (in S5 and AS2)

>Does Jasmine Masters care at all about anything?
    spoilers:
    I felt bad for Jasmine. If we graded on THE WHOLE episode (entrance look, reading, talent show and talent show outfit) Jasmine out-performed Farrah. Farrah's entrance look was bad, and her reading the worst. I did love Jasmine telling Farrah she is talented, clearly her laid back attitude also gives her great generosity, which I appreciated).
    end of spoilers

>Keep your damned hair ON!
    PREACH!!! As Aja said "I ain't seeing no rose petals..."

>Line of the night: "I love you but your crying is annoying."
    LOL! And yet she then goes and cries to Trinity, she learnt NOTHING.

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

I don't see Farrah Moan lasting much longer......she's too fragile.

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
    At least she seems to want to win. Jasmine was far too nonchalant for me.
    I just want Valentina gone as quickly as possible with no possibility to rejoin the competition. I really don't like that FAN FAVOURITE but I feel, for drama, she'll win the next challenge and send Farrah home... then never text her again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    If I had to guess Top 4: Manilla, Trinity, Valentina and Latrice.
    LOL! And yet she then goes and cries to Trinity, she learnt NOTHING.
    Poor Farrah. She's milking her Brand™!
    I can see and agree with that top 4 based on their talents, yes.
    Last edited by nx01a; 12-16-2018 at 09:52 PM.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
    I know this is harsh... but I just don't see her as talented. In season 9 I didn't see even a glimmer of ability in any field, when Michelle said "she's a cute girl who can wear pretty things" I gave a silent halleloo as that was beyond accurate. She wasn't even the Dida Ritz of her season, because Dida Ritz actually could do some challenges well.

spoilers:
    At least she seems to want to win. Jasmine was far too nonchalant for me.
    True; though is I was to grade entrance look, reading, talent performance and talent look... I would place Farrah bottom of the episode, and on some level, I can see eliminating her would be fair. While that fire is there, sometimes... it's just not their gig. And Drag Race's format just isn't able to let her shine.
    end of spoilers

I just want Valentina gone as quickly as possible with no possibility to rejoin the competition. I really don't like that FAN FAVOURITE but I feel, for drama, she'll win the next challenge and send Farrah home... then never text her again.
    No love for Linda Evangelista? Because of the reunion or other reasons?

Poor Farrah. She's milking her Brand™!
    HA!

I can see and agree with that top 4 based on their talents, yes.
    For All Star 3 I would have said Ben, Bebe, Shangela and Kennedy for final 4, and All Star 2... Alaska, Ginger, Roxxy and Adore. Detox serving it was a big ol' surprise for me, and I loved it!

The reads about Valentina are the MOST!!!

I love the extended reads, I don't understand why some of the best ones are left out? All Star 3 had some more brilliant ones from Ben that could have been shown over his one for Bebe.

Some wonderful fan art from episode 1:
    houseof_jbg
    https://www.instagram.com/houseof_jbg/

punziella
    https://www.instagram.com/punziella/

anaiuart
    https://www.instagram.com/anaiuart/

So, man...Gia Gunn came off REAL bad, in Episode 1. Not just shady, but MEAN. Hurtful. Dare I say...hateful? NOT a good look for her, even if it IS basically just her S6 personality, ramped up to 11. I was glad when she got the boot in Season 6, and I'll be happy to see her go, here, too. I don't find CRUELTY to be the hallmark of a Drag Superstar. That said, that Kabuki show was pretty incredible, and not something we've seen before on the show. Points to Ms. Gunn for that.

Valentina continues her streak of being possibly the fakest person I've ever seen on the show. Like, I don't think she's evil, or whatever, I just don't find a SINGLE thing about her to be real, and that SAYS something, when we're talking about drag queens...The literal only 'positive' things I can say about her are...she serves fierce fishy realness in drag and clearly wants the win. That's it. But this isn't - to paraphrase - RuPaul's Female Impersonator Race. This is DRAG race, and it takes more than a pretty face wearing fabulous outfits to win.

Jasmine shot herself in the foot with her nonchalance, but at least she didn't put up a fuss. I AM curious if there was any more to the bad breath=ass routine than we saw, or if it was just as bad and unfunny live?

Farah Moan irritates me with her fake-ass giggle-laugh-cry-whine schtick. But I admit thatI felt bad for her when she fell, until it became clear that she wasn't gonna roll with it, like Akashia did, and instead, she just KEPT WHINING AND CRYING AND WHINING AND CRYING AND UGH...over it. Beautiful, but too fragile and irritating to be a Drag Superstar. #SorryNotSorry

Monet X Change didn't impress me. Neither, for that matter, did Monique Heart. I feel like it's too soon for Season 10 queens to be competing in All Stars, but of the two, I'm rooting most for Ms. Heart. Monet seems like a DOLL and a real warm, funny person, but I don't think she has the competition in her, and GIRL...! KEEP. YOUR. WIG. ON. Mama Ru was NOT happy, and made that POINTEDLY clear...even if the wig getting stuck was pretty hilarious...

Naomi Smalls has legs for days, it's true. She also got lip injections, and the GLOSSIEST lip gloss I have EVER seen for the talking head segments. Good lord. Meanwhile, the whole time she was doing her 'talent' I couldn't stop thinking, "Is this song sung by Kelly, of SHOES fame? It sounds JUST like Kelly..."

Trinity the Tuck! I didn't think I would like her back when Season 9 began, but MAN did she grow on me! And to see her embrace comedy SO entirely? Love it. Glamour, ferocity, charisma, a great sense of comedy, and she seems like a sweetheart, to boot. Win or lose, I'm a fan.

Manila's painting talent was to die for, and hit every note: Charisma - She kept people's attention and focus the entire time. Uniqueness - WHO ELSE would choose 'speed painting' as a talent on a drag show, and then do it UPSIDE DOWN to boot? Nerve - Again, SPEED painting AND a costume change, during a talent show. Talent - Well, do I need to spell it out?

Latrice Royale, as always, gives us life. Her reads were - like her - sassy, yet classy. And her talent? A big girl like her, moving like she was? AND doing a flag routine for veterans? Ms. Royale is, hands down, my pick to win, unless she SERIOUSLY borks a challenge. All Stars needs a Queen of Color to add something to the blonde, white trio. Not knocking Chad, Alaska or Trixie, but...three blonde white 'girls' in a row? ESPECIALLY with Trixie winning under such a cloud of controversy? Messy. Choices.

Anyway, between Manila and Latrice, I think everyone else should call it a day, and just let the rest of the episodes be Team Latrila competing in wacky events for fun, until the final LSFYL.

Since that isn't happening, I am gonna call the Top 4 as - Manila, Latrice, Trinity, and - for the sake of the drama her artificial personality brings - Valentina. Unless Shangela crashes the finale and demands her stolen LSFYL from last season...
    Last edited by zinderel; 12-21-2018 at 11:48 AM.

Before tonight's episode, here's a first look at EPISODE 2...

spoilers:
    I wasn't a massive fan of Monet not appreciating Trinity's sincere upset at having to eliminate someone, because anyone who watches season 9 knows Trinity isn't a crier. She's speaking truth. So I loved her saying "prepare yourselves, it's gonna be hard." Also Manilla looked BEAUTIFUL in her talent show dress, true WO-man-a! Monique also picked Jasmine, and I get it. I do, I think Jasmine (statistically) did better in the episode, but her lack of preparation AND THEN FIGHT... why give her the benefit over Farrah who wants it and failed? The next day Valentina looks sickening. The main challenge... I mean... I'm not entirely sure what they are doing, it's a girl group but BOTH groups will feature Stacey or it's more like "give me an Amen" with adapting Stacey's song? I'll find out tomorrow, I guess. Farrah and Gia are chosen last, Farrah was bttm 2, so that makes sense... Gia, I assume it's personality. Anyone, one team is Trinity, Valentina, Manilla, Latrice and Gia. I'm placing my bets on this team, that's my dream "Top 4" for the season (plus Gia).
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    So, man...Gia Gunn came off REAL bad, in Episode 1. Not just shady, but MEAN. Hurtful. Dare I say...hateful? NOT a good look for her, even if it IS basically just her S6 personality, ramped up to 11. I was glad when she got the boot in Season 6, and I'll be happy to see her go, here, too. I don't find CRUELTY to be the hallmark of a Drag Superstar. That said, that Kabuki show was pretty incredible, and not something we've seen before on the show. Points to Ms. Gunn for that.
    I've seen this comment on Instagram too. Personally, I didn't think she was any meaner than in season 6. I think it also has to do with the fact... I kind of agree with her??? Farrah is, to me, pretty much one of the most talentless queens across 10 seasons. She can wear pretty things, but that's it. That's not a talent, that's a mannequin. I don't agree with voicing it to Farrah, that's just not needed, but Gia speaks her mind. She sees it and calls it how she thinks it is, and I can't always say she's wrong.

And agreed the Kabuki show was evvvvvverything. She should have been Top 2. And I know it's odd, but I tolerate a bad attitude when it's backed up with talent. One of the reasons I disliked Milked in AS3, was he was mouthing off but had no talent (until the Handmaiden's to Kitty Cat Girls challenge); at-least Gia delivered when it came to her own performance. The biggest villains of Drag Race almost all have one thing in common: they are in the bottom far more than they are in the top (Akashia, Vixen, Darienne Lake). Phi Phi is probably the only one I can think of who actually had the delivery, along with the mouth.

Valentina continues her streak of being possibly the fakest person I've ever seen on the show. Like, I don't think she's evil, or whatever, I just don't find a SINGLE thing about her to be real, and that SAYS something, when we're talking about drag queens...The literal only 'positive' things I can say about her are...she serves fierce fishy realness in drag and clearly wants the win. That's it. But this isn't - to paraphrase - RuPaul's Female Impersonator Race. This is DRAG race, and it takes more than a pretty face wearing fabulous outfits to win.

HA! Truthfully, I still like Valentina. I think (like Roxxy) this could be her redemption, so I hope the Trinity/Valentina friendship isn't fake.

Farah Moan irritates me with her fake-ass giggle-laugh-cry-whine schtick. But I admit thatI felt bad for her when she fell, until it became clear that she wasn't gonna roll with it, like Akashia did, and instead, she just KEPT WHINING AND CRYING AND WHINING AND CRYING AND UGH...over it. Beautiful, but too fragile and irritating to be a Drag Superstar. #SorryNotSorry
    Agreed. And I'm seeing a lot of people online attacking Gia's trans status in a very insidious way (constantly saying Farrah is prettier, which is just a lie). So regardless of what happens, I hope she either gets a RuDemption or leaves soon, because I think the fans will be very cruel to her is she stays too long, but remains so viper tongued.

Latrice Royale, as always, gives us life. Her reads were - like her - sassy, yet classy. And her talent? A big girl like her, moving like she was? AND doing a flag routine for veterans? Ms. Royale is, hands down, my pick to win, unless she SERIOUSLY borks a challenge. All Stars needs a Queen of Color to add something to the blonde, white trio. Not knocking Chad, Alaska or Trixie, but...three blonde white 'girls' in a row? ESPECIALLY with Trixie winning under such a cloud of controversy? Messy. Choices.
    Agreed. I mean it should already (#Justice4Shangela) but yes; we need a non-Caucasian queen in the All Star hall of fame. Interestingly, it made me realise how similar Trinity and Manilla are. Both won 3, bottom once; both won a comedy challenge, a look challenge and the make-over challenge. If it comes down to Trinity vs. Manilla or Latrice or Valentina... yes, I'd rather a queen of colour wins, unless Trinity does a Ben and so outshines them it's really not fair if she doesn't get it.

Anyway, between Manila and Latrice, I think everyone else should call it a day, and just let the rest of the episodes be Team Latrila competing in wacky events for fun, until the final LSFYL.
    I'm here for that, though I do think (sadly) Trinity will pip Latrice PURELY on looks. Latrice... I mean she's never been the best dressed queen, but she's still... not the best dressed queen. If I'm being polite.

Since that isn't happening, I am gonna call the Top 4 as - Manila, Latrice, Trinity, and - for the sake of the drama her artificial personality brings - Valentina. Unless Shangela crashes the finale and demands her stolen LSFYL from last season...
    We have the same Top 4. Great minds.
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 12-21-2018 at 06:14 PM.

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

Gia Gunn is working my nerves, and I want to see her booted off as quickly as possible.

I'm usually not one for needless drama but this episode had me shook!
    spoilers:
    >Was Monet even trying to win that lip synch? The crossing yourself then doing a split is getting old now, plus fanning your crotch can't compete with Valentina dancing so fiercely her crotch had to be blurred out. Valentina's half-naked writhing seems to have won people over. At least she knew the words this time and she took it off. She won fair and square against someone she could easily demolish. Speaking of which...
    >Valentina sent Farrah home. Called it! And Valentina's rudemption song was another one by Ariana Grande? Against someone she could easily demolish in a lip synch? The producers are making these obvious dramatic moments too obvious.
    >I lost it when Valentina said that she and Farrah patched things up after Farrah apologized for what she said at the Ru-union. Really, bitch?!?! Farrah only had to apologize for believing fake ass Valentina really gave a damn about her. Yes, I really dislike this person on reality TV that I've never met before.
    >Speaking of which... Gia is giving our trans friends a bad name with her narcissism and vindictiveness.
    >Bye, Farrah. Try to make friends with better people in the future. And don't try to leave lipstick kisses while wearing smudge-proof lipstick. The poor thing really portrayed herself as a big all around **** up, no producer or editorial conniving necessary.
    >Please get rid of Valentina and Gia as soon as possible.
    >I fear Monique's heart will stop next week.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by nx01a; 12-22-2018 at 04:33 PM.