View Poll Results: Who should be crowned the next All Star?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Farrah Moan

0 0%
  • Gia Gunn

0 0%
  • Jasmine Masters

0 0%
  • Latrice Royale [MISS CONGENIALITY]

3 27.27%
  • Manila Luzon

3 27.27%
  • Monét X Change [MISS CONGENIALITY]

0 0%
  • Monique Heart

0 0%
  • Naomi Smalls

0 0%
  • Trinity the Tuck

1 9.09%
  • Valentina [MISS CONGENIALITY]

4 36.36%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool RuPaul's Drag Race: ALL STARS 4

Another year, another All Stars. So excited for this new season.

In celebration of All Stars 4, let's start a thread to spill ALL THE T on the season; and praising our favourite queens. I'm very excited for this season, as Manilla and Latrice are back-back-back again (after the unfairness of All Stars 1). And after the shocking (travesty) of last All Stars crowned queen, let's hope Jury of Our Qu**rs is not back, and that wasn't nice or fair. Will anyone rise to best Ben dela Creme's stunning score? Will anyone quit this season... again? What twists and turns await us all? As always, I'll hope one of the queens for Snatch Game does Maggie Thatcher, because it would be HI-LARIOUS!!!! Also how has no-one done Judy Garland yet????

To kick us off: who do you want to win?

N.B. IF YOU DO NOT WANT SPOILERS... I would suggest not coming to this thread until you are caught up on the latest episode. Spoiler tags for that week's episode would be nice; I will always put them in my reviews. DO NOT post spoilers/rumours from later in the season, don't be that person. It's not nice..
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 12-15-2018 at 07:46 AM.
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."